• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead PS4 leaked

Vawn

Banned
I saw a PS4 running MCC the other day, so I'd need more proof.

Either way, the Switch version of this game was perfect. I love Cuphead, but I don't need to triple dip. Especially since the platinum would likely be a nightmare.

Microsoft finally delivering on the no exclusives thing?

Well, Cuphead isn't an exclusive now. It's just a "not on PlayStation" game.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned

Larvana

I saw a PS4 running MCC the other day, so I'd need more proof.

Either way, the Switch version of this game was perfect. I love Cuphead, but I don't need to triple dip. Especially since the platinum would likely be a nightmare.

Well, Cuphead isn't an exclusive now. It's just a "not on PlayStation" game.
Lol the PS4 running MCC was hooked up to an xbox.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Esca

Not my type of game but good news for those who haven't gotten to play it yet.

Last edited:

Raziel

Bad week gets worse for Xbox fans

KPs5N8v.jpg

Yoboman

Gold Member
What does this have to do with Xbox. The game was never exclusive and has been out on every other platform for a few years.
As part of Microsoft's exclusivity deal for Cuphead, the game is staying exclusive to Xbox One and PC forever. It is never coming to PlayStation 4. Spencer said the version of Cuphead that exists today might never have happened were it not for Microsoft's investment.
"The team had certain ambition about what they wanted to go do. And together with them we wanted to invest more," he said. "We saw more opportunity. And what that turned into was us having an exclusive game on our platform. That's a game that probably wouldn't have happened the way it did if we didn't invest the way we did."

truth411

Sweet if true. CupHead is one of the few indie games i wanted thats on Xbox. It has some of the best art direction this generation imo.

Reactions: MrS

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Huh, I actually don't remember that. I just assumed since it came out for everything else that it wasn't exclusive and obviously it isn't. It's strange then. Did MS just say go ahead?

I mean, at this point it doesn't matter either way, but it is curious and I stand corrected.

yurinka

So this thing of MS teaming up with Sega rumor when Sega was going to ammounce their cloud arcade stuff and people thought it was because they were going to rebrand the new Xbox as a Sega console, but instead seems that it's the opposite: MS learning from Sega to go 3rd party and publish games on the other consoles other than Minecraft.

You're welcome MS, well done. Cuphead and games like Ori, Halo, Gears or Forza would be more than welcome by a ton of PS4 users.

Top Bottom