• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead PS4 leaked

Klayzer

Gold Member
Repeat that to every Xbox fan who mocked HZD going to PC.
QFT. There were many concerned/gloating threads when it was confirmed. Hell even when it was just a rumor, Xfans were chiming in with their jabs. It's a weird pattern on this site, users critical of Sony no problem, Xbox gets called out, petition the mods for bans and call everybody Sony fanboys for not being down with the pr dung.

Enjay

Banned
I'm assuming that they've seen that xbox is a losing horse and have decided to stop leaving money on the table out of respect to microsoft's contribution over it.

brap

Banned
Honestly? Kinda yeah. Definitely more keen on what Western devs are doing these days.
Same. I love my games that play exactly the same as they did in 2007 but are even more soulless now and with the added bonus of being political.

teezzy

Banned
Same. I love my games that play exactly the same as they did in 2007 but are even more soulless now and with the added bonus of being political.

738933.jpg

dan76

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if true. I've only played a couple of levels on a friends xbox, loved it.

Hoping that a PS4 release will also bring an update for the enhanced consoles.

2D games are absolute stunners at 4K/60/HDR (Ori/Resogun) and this game should be up there with them.

iorek21

I think I would have enjoyed Cuphead more if it was less of a “DIE DIE DIE DIE” game

Art style has too much potential to be limited by having only a boss rush/a few linear levels.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Great game but hard as fuck. I gave up when I got to the Sunflower boss. My shooter skills aren't what they were during the 16-bit days when just about every shooter or action game could be beat with one life on hardest...... (although games back then were way easier IMO by giving you OP weapons and wimpy bosses).

Then again, pretty sure there are two modes. Easy and Normal. I guess I could cheese my way on Easy, but there was a blurb that beating it on Easy doesn't get the real ending or it limits what levels you can see or some shit.

I preferred to just quit.

Last edited:
Another thread in which some of the usual suspects are bringing console wars to the main topic, they must have already forgotten about No Man’s Sky

Top Bottom