• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead PS4 leaked

Infamy v1

Bad week gets worse for Xbox fans
:messenger_tears_of_joy: Kick em while they’re down

I wonder if all desperate fanboys like these have the IQ of a 12 year old, despite being 20-40 years old. Would explain the obvious mental deficiency you see prevalent here.

For example, this is GAF, and if you post here you're most likely a gaming enthusiast who would supposedly have more knowledge about things over a casual gamer. Most people here know that Cuphead:

• Is on Switch
  • Is on PC, even on GOG
  • Is not a Microsoft owned IP
  • Microsoft helped fund the game which is why they promote it, like Mass Effect 1 and Sunset Overdrive. Microsoft doesn't require ownership of the IP to do these things like Sony does (which is why SO was exclusive according to Insomniac)
Meanwhile you have these idiots like I quoted and more thinking this is somehow a blow to Microsoft while simultaneously port begging MS owned IPs, lmao.

I think MS should allow Ori to be on PS4 because of how massive the game is but they've made it pretty clear they have no intentions to release it on any other console besides Switch. There is no correlation to Cuphead here besides the fact that they're the most requested indie-esque games (well Ori isnt indie but you get the point). And people talking about Halo and Forza? Literally dreaming.

Germuso

I wonder if all desperate fanboys like these have the IQ of a 12 year old, despite being 20-40 years old. Would explain the obvious mental deficiency you see prevalent here.

For example, this is GAF, and if you post here you're most likely a gaming enthusiast who would supposedly have more knowledge about things over a casual gamer. Most people here know that Cuphead:

• Is on Switch
  • Is on PC, even on GOG
  • Is not a Microsoft owned IP
  • Microsoft helped fund the game which is why they promote it, like Mass Effect 1 and Sunset Overdrive. Microsoft doesn't require ownership of the IP to do these things like Sony does (which is why SO was exclusive according to Insomniac)
Meanwhile you have these idiots like I quoted and more thinking this is somehow a blow to Microsoft while simultaneously port begging MS owned IPs, lmao.

I think MS should allow Ori to be on PS4 because of how massive the game is but they've made it pretty clear they have no intentions to release it on any other console besides Switch. There is no correlation to Cuphead here besides the fact that they're the most requested indie-esque games (well Ori isnt indie but you get the point). And people talking about Halo and Forza? Literally dreaming.

You should check your previous posts before writing the word Fanboy.

KAOS

Is it from software tough? Are there several difficulty levels? Game looks realy unique. Would love to try it out.
Is it from software tough? To me tougher but that's solely based on a try and try again bases instead of a leveling up one. There is a an easier difficulty level but it hinders your progress to see the full game! Definitely give the game a try!

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Is it from software tough? To me tougher but that's solely based on a try and try again bases instead of a leveling up one. There is a an easier difficulty level but it hinders your progress to see the full game! Definitely give the game a try!
Yeah it's pretty hard by today's standards but if you grew up playing the Metal Slug series it is fine and it won't be that hard.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Love this game love the developer. Double dipped cos I believe in them and want to support them and really want to play whatever they come up with next!

Last edited:
sheesh at this thread. Did this forum lose over half of its mature people. I cant speak for all Xbox players, but if Platstation people get a chance to experience Cuphead all the merrier. I want as many people to enjoy something I like as possible.

dan76

If been playing a few levels, the difficulty isn't too bad compared to most shmups. There are some things I'm not so keen on in terms of design. It seems as if it's been made so that you expect to die and you will eventually learn the patterns through death and repeating. Well, that's all good but it's a bit ...cheap. Also, some enemies behave differently - there's one that holds a leaf above its head and disappears when you jump on it. Later in the same level it doesn't. Weird. The bosses no having health bars is an issue, but that's a hold over from playing so many shmups.

I can't say it's enjoyable. That's not what I'm feeling when I'm playing it. There's is a true sense of accomplishment when getting through, but it's not exactly fun actually doing it. Looks and sounds as good as everyone says. It's a masterpiece in that regard. I won't be going for the platinum that's for sure.

MrS

Banned
Game is not that hard quit whining you babies
I've just spent 2 hours on a run and gun level! Loved every second of it though so it's all good.

The game really is great - so glad it's finally on PS4. The art style is really striking. We need more unique games like this.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i love Funfair Fever. it's tough but fun! visually it perfectly captures that old fairground style.

i really like the Super Mario World musical homage that starts around 0:45 in this video. so ragtime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom