• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to November 19th

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber

EazneGsWsAMp5ok

Portugeezer

Gold Member
They should have kept their mouths shut when they said it was still on track. Either way, means I'll be playing on PS5, whether by BC or a native version (I don't expect at launch, months later maybe)

-Arcadia-

Banned
At this point, why not.

Console gamers get the intended experience on next-gen, at launch, without waiting.

CDPR gets to debut on next-gen platforms and make a much bigger splash, alongside more time to put the finishing touches on the game.

It seems like a lot of benefit, for just a few months' wait. It'd be different if we had to wait until next year or something.

Denton

I will always take a delay over premature release. ALWAYS. So, good call CDP.

Sucks for the other companies that plan their release schedule around avoiding Cyberpunk though.

Andodalf

Banned
There’s still no word about the next gen versions being ready at launch. The way they talked about them before it sounded like it would be a while before those new versions were ready. I wasn’t expecting the next gen versions till 2021 and I’m still not

TheContact

Sucks to hear about delays but it's always better to launch properly than rush a launch. Overall, this is best for everyone even if it sucks we have to wait longer.

Top Bottom