• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty | Review Thread

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I bought this recently and I beat it for the first time a year ago and already forgot almost everything. They changed so much I have no idea what is what anymore. I'm over capacity with my carrying limit now after the 2.0 patch too, which is kind of annoying. And apparently the cyberware is all different, but I forgot almost everything about it I can't tell if the stuff I have equipped now is completely different or the same stuff I had before. I don't remember what any of my stuff did before the updates.

This is why I hate taking long pauses from games for DLC, I always forget everything and it's hard to relearn from an old save, and no chance I start this game from the beginning again.

soulbait

I have finally dove into the world of Cyberpunk, after attempting two other times before, during holiday break from work, and I am hooked! Phantom Liberty has been where I have spent most of my time, and it has to be some of the best DLC I have ever played. The opening hours of it were a ton of fun too.

I am nearing the end of Phantom Liberty and I need to decide if I am going to finish it before doing the rest of the game. I know the ending of Phantom Liberty could change the overall ending, and I actually what I have read about this new ending, but I am unsure if I can still get the ending if I complete Phantom Liberty and then go do all of the other main story content, and then choose the Phantom Liberty ending. Anyone know?

Top Bottom