• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitoriginal

I'm so hyped I've bought the physical and digital version just so I can play it as soon as possible. Not much working from home will be done later this week.

Also, fucking fantastic OT.

Last edited:

II_JumPeR_I

No, game is releasing at the same time across the globe.

EoVEcJCW8AIXqLR
Uhm on console the game releases at midnight in your specific region...
So yes switching to NZ should work tomorrow on Xbox

Ricky_Bee

Banned
I do love that it draws so much from the lore of Cyberpunk 2020 instead of “updating” it. So it still has the USSR and Eurocorp gubbins and whatnot.

Its so weird and pointless to be so faithful. Especially since IIRC at the time no one gave a shit about the lore and just played it as generic Cyberpunk.

I love it.

Desless1

Read the OP; but couldnt find any dates for Series X | PS5 versions (enhanced versions) released? Guess they will be patched at a later date when available. Do we know when?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/

noun

1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

except that doesn't define what you said. there was nothing exaggerated about it and if it wasn't meant to be taken seriously you could do a better job of implying that.

DanEON

does anyone knows any review that compares all lifepaths? And which one they thought it was better?

N30RYU

Any confirmation the playstation version getting the performance mode with the launch patch, like the Xbox already have without it?

Last edited:

Arcane0ne

New patch today for xbox series S, the size of the patch is 15,50 gb. can't wait for day 10.

Last edited:
CP2077 is right next to another cyberpunk classic on my Steam library lol.

T2C1HUM.jpg

Fitting because for the next two weeks, CDPR is gonna make me its bitch.

BEATORICHEEEEEE

Neo Member
welcome :) good to have you!

what platform you getting the game on?

Thanks! Getting it on GOG so all the money goes to CDPR. :pie_smirking:

Kinda scared about performance though, I "only" have a GTX 1080Ti and plan on playing at 1440p. I'm hoping the day one patch, the nvidia drivers, and the removal of the DRM that was in the review copies make it possible to run the game at around 60fps with a mix of high and ultra settings.

If it really runs like crap and it's more optimized on consoles, I might get it on PS5 instead.

Last edited:
Fantastic OT!

Also, I just wanted to say that it feels so good to be able to read and talk about the game unlike a certain website, so glad I moved here, should've done it sooner.
I'm on the same boat here... kinda shocked but I guess it is what it is :D. An OT that looks like an OT, good stuff!
I must say, you pick a fantastic occasion to join/come back.

Welcome.

giphy.gif

ebevan91

Surely we’re getting a launch trailer later today or tomorrow, right? I think someone from CDPR hinted at it on Twitter very early this morning but I can’t find the Tweet right now.

TheMan

Im torn between platforms. I’d rather play on ps5 ( comfy couch), but on pc I would get more playtime (since my kids don’t use it) and the eventual mods would be really cool

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Im torn between platforms. I’d rather play on ps5 ( comfy couch), but on pc I would get more playtime (since my kids don’t use it) and the eventual mods would be really cool
PC no doubt.

i'm gonna be hookin my PC up to my TV so i can chill in bed and play with a controller. siting at my desk is too uncomfortable for many hours.

ChrisV

Looks like only xbox got that patch so far. PS5 is still on that 50gb one
How do I know if I’ve received that patch? My One X never updated automatically no matter how many times I enabled the feature. I’m just paranoid my Series X isn’t doing it either.

Gans

Neo Member
I'm going ps5 but mainly due to grabbing it at like 38£. As well I don't think my 2060 would manage same quality as ps5, especially when it gets properly next gen patched next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom