• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty sold 5 million copies sold in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member

GDAtY0-X0AEM8H0

Kurotri

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

One of the best games I've ever played. I love their vision of Cyberpunk so much, I'm much more interested in its sequel than the new Witchers.

Roni

Gold Member
On my last playthrough, been sticking with this game for 3 years through thick and thin. Game still has bugs, but I'm not sure they're capable of sorting them out with the staff they have allocated to supporting this now. If they give it a rest with the updates I might give modding a shot...

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I started it but having to distribute all my points again turned me off.
Really I think the correct way to do it is to start with a fresh game and jump into Phantom Liberty when it opens up. It kind of just feels like an alternate second half of the game, with its own ending and stuff.

Trying to 100% the game with both the original and PL stuff feels weird and you inevitably end up overleveled for one or the other. They're best kept to separate playthroughs.
They should have waited a couple of years and released it well polished for the new consoles.

If they jettisoned last gen early enough they might not have even needed the extra years...

Last edited:
Nice! That's impressive. I got mine in 2022 or early 2023 for $10, and still haven't booted it up yet. But I sure have updated it over and over and over.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Godbless them for putting it on disc on Xbox, gameflied it in December.

Is really good.

soulbait

I attempted to start playing Cyberpunk for the third time over the week between Christmas and New Year's and this time I finally got hooked. I downloaded Phantom Liberty DLC as well, and wow it is amazing. The opening to it is a ton of fun. Overall it is one of the best, if not the best, DLC I have ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom