• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

ultrazilla

Gold Member
hEL11fC.jpg
qvNkbx9.jpg
G0IS2le.jpg
UeCLnBZ.jpg
QiJZhJm.jpg
uYwgqKE.jpg
rwyNXwl.jpg
MR5PZbA.jpg

Last edited:

intbal

I did a bunch of those "elf maiden and human knight" images, but they pretty much all turned out like the one I posted previously.
I returned to that theme this morning for no particular reason.
Interestingly, using the exact same prompt, but changing the hair color to black consistently produced more "adult" images.
Such a curious AI.

40khxID.jpg

It's just a painting. And she is covered. So I'm going to assume this doesn't need to go behind a spoiler tag.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I don’t know if the restrictions are still there but I’ve completely given up using this. I like it for the novelty but deep down it doesn’t give me any sense of accomplishment it’s not the same as sketching etc. Not that I can draw well at all. But it’s the process and relaxing feeling that comes with it. I’m better with drawing/creativity than with prompts I just find the drawing side more fulfilling than prompts. Maybe others feel different? I dunno.

Last edited:

RedC

I don’t know if the restrictions are still there but I’ve completely given up using this. I like it for the novelty but deep down it doesn’t give me any sense of accomplishment it’s not the same as sketching etc. Not that I can draw well at all. But it’s the process and relaxing feeling that comes with it. I’m better with drawing/creativity than with prompts I just find the drawing side more fulfilling than prompts. Maybe others feel different? I dunno.
What were you trying to draw?

Do you mind posting your prompts?

intbal

It's incredibly handy for memes.
I also use it when I want to see something that I have an idea of, but no artist has ever drawn it (or ever would).
It's a good time killer for me in the morning, too. Better than listening to the talking heads on the idiot box.

If I seriously wanted to use it for creating art in any sufficient capacity, however, I would find it insanely frustrating. The limitations are severe. And the censorship team tightens the noose constantly. A user-based solution would be much better. One of the AI systems that you can download and train yourself.

RedC

I just haven’t tried in a while. Most of the stuff I want to do is off the wall stuff and the content restrictions etc just made me give up tbh.
A shame.

I like being challenged to see if can experiment and figure out a way to circumvent the content restrictions.

Starting point for top down view of pretty ladies sunbathing on expensive sports cars

C66D05l.jpg

And whatever you want to call this... Couldn't get a lady at first so i went goofy, and no, zangief's body was not in the prompt

mRCvYM4.jpg

Ovech-King

Gold Member
The site hasn't load for me in the last week at all . Now today it finally works but don't display the results and loads (in the browser tab) indefinitly. Seems like i'm alone having issues ?

-Minsc-

Long time image

I remember reading a while back about images being deleted from collections. So many of them gone, and most seemingly not at all offensive.

Have been playing some PSO lately.

HUcaseal, watercolor painting

Not what I was looking for, but whatever.

3vN1R5N.jpg

Top Bottom