• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME 3 (PS4/PS Vita) English Release Confirmed For Asia

Can you link me this? I might have to buy that. Was 12 released in English at all? The last one I played is 10 but I know have 11 lying around somewhere.

Going to wait to when/if a North American version gets confirmed or not. If the "adjustment" just amounts to something like changing something with Marie Rose or changing some ages around, then I'll stick with that version. I honestly can't see what else they would adjust.

That's a good point. Might be worth waiting over dealing with Play-Asia prices.

Eolz

Chinese PSN?
Chinese language and fake address.
It's easier to set up a HK/Singapore one (english?) or japanese one (plenty of guides).

Edit: was in reply to the top of the page.

DualEdge

Anyone know if the Japanese DOAX2 had multi-language support? Just wondering what the chances are that the Japanese version will have English subs. I've already got the Japanese Saikyou edition pre-ordered but would consider also getting the standard Asian version if no English subs.

Eolz

Anyone know if the Japanese DOAX2 had multi-language support? Just wondering what the chances are that the Japanese version will have English subs. I've already got the Japanese Saikyou edition pre-ordered but would consider also getting the standard Asian version if no English subs.

I don't think they do, but that's maybe because it was going to be localized from start and the 360 was region locked for most of its games.
DOA5 was fully in english in the JP version though (and some other games have english menus too).

Do we know if the menus will have english as well ? Cause at that point id be all in
( on top of the Saikyou I already ordered. >.> )

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
What are the hoops to jump through in making a Chinese PSN account?

Setting up the account wouldn't be hard if PS3 is anything to go by. Just use a fake address. I'm sure there are 20 guides on it.

What can be a little trickier is payment. The way I did it for a German PSN title last time was to actually import a German PSN Card and then redeem it as a voucher code in the store to give credit to your wallet.

Setting up the account wouldn't be hard if PS3 is anything to go by. Just use a fake address. I'm sure there are 20 guides on it.

What can be a little trickier is payment. The way I did it for a German PSN title last time was to actually import a German PSN Card and then redeem it as a voucher code in the store to give credit to your wallet.

HK PSN accounts support english so the process is basically identical to a NA one. The address field can contain random garbage, it doesn't matter.

And Play-Asia sells HK prepaid cards and will send the code to you via email.

Hubb

So how hard is it on PS4 to switch between an Asia account and a NA one? Is it pretty quick and simple or annoying like Vita?

So how hard is it on PS4 to switch between an Asia account and a NA one? Is it pretty quick and simple or annoying like Vita?

Absolutely painless.

Make new account, buy game, switch to main account, play.
No restoring or formatting required like on Vita.
Does this mean English menus and stuff as well or just subtitles for audio?

Everything will be English

Talax

Absolutely painless.

Well I know where I'm spending my money in February then. XD

BTW release date is same for Jap and Asia right? The link only mentions one so I'm assuming it's simultaneous?

Hubb

Absolutely painless.

Well I guess I am importing then. I guess the only downside is the trophies will appear on my new account and not my old one, but that could be a positive as well.

Well I guess I am importing then. I guess the only downside is the trophies will appear on my new account and not my old one, but that could be a positive as well.

The trophies will appear on the account you're playing on, so you can decide for yourself if you'd rather hide them or not :p
Well I know where I'm spending my money in February then. XD

BTW release date is same for Jap and Asia right? The link only mentions one so I'm assuming it's simultaneous?

Not necessarily the same day, but usually very close.

Bittercup

Trophies unlock for the account you use for playing the game. You can earn trophies with your main account.
edit: too slow

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG.

tumblr_memgor4CpY1ql5ruko5_500.gif

Also Honoka sucks.

Top Bottom