• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space YouTube Channel Updates Profile Pic After 8 Years of Inactivity

Alebrije

Interesting ..
Wonder if related with the rumored Sony event.

tumblr_lxr3ffYfKT1r7vxcmo1_500.gifv

carlosrox

Banned
I sure hope we get a great new (or reimagined) game in the franchise. I'm one of the weirdos who loved Dead Space 3 as well, despite its differences and issues. Such a great series. Dead Space 1 is my clear favorite though. Bring back silent Isaac and that atmosphere please.

This 100%.

Nothing weird about it dude, 3 is a great game.

1 was clearly the best, 2 was clearly second best, and 3 was clearly third best. The supposed obvious dip in quality is way overblown. Each one is a bit worse than the last, but they're all great games.

drezz

I hope they are remaking it, and find a different route/story to go with it and not fall into the trap that was DS3™ Cause that ruined it for me, lost so much of the scary elements. Only good thing from DS3™ imo, was how the co-op partner saw stuff Isaak didnt see, hallucinating some fucked up shit as monsters where scrambling around him.

Limitations of the old hardware I'd guess, so current and new gen stuff should do great I hope.

EDMIX

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!

Remastered collection....day 1
Remake of 1......day 1
Dead Space 4.....day 1
Dead Space reboot...........

D.....Day 1 lol

7drHiqr.gif

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I love Dead Space! I bought the first two games on my Series X last year. I played the first - doesn't need a remake, but I'll gladly buy it and play it.

I think I'll start Dead Space 2 this weekend. While Dead Space 1 holds up perfectly, it did have a couple small technical issues. Hoping Dead Space 2 takes advantage of Series X upgrades.

Top Bottom