• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear console warriors

Why are you so pathetic?

• I’m a poverty-stricken scumlord

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • My mom dropped my tendies

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • I’m only 14 and my parents only bought me one console

Votes: 41 59.4%

• Total voters

Jooxed

Gold Member
Nintendo 4 Life

03qy7kp.png

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Why are you so pathetic?

Why do you derive your sense of identity from a gaming console?

You know you will never get to lick the cream off a beautiful redhead’s body, right?

Whenever one of you shows up in the ban list for your childish shenanigans, we’re all laughing at you, not with you.
Why did you refuse to buy brap brap a second system?

brap

Banned
YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE ACTUALLY SAYING YOU WOULDN'T LET YOUR SO FUCK BLACK GUYS WHILE STILL BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
THAT'S SUCH A BACKWARDS BIGOTED WAY OF THINKING, I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST MY FAVORITE NINTENDO SWITCH FOR YOU TO PLAY, SUCH EPIC GAMES CAN'T BE WASTED ON A HATEFUL PERSON LIKE YOU

BpmU52v.png

I like to make believe certain gaming CEOs are my friends when I tweet at them. I will tell people on the internet how they really are in person and then defend them like they were family. I get butterflies in my stomach when they take the stage at E3. I recite their PR like it is words of truth. I listen to 12 different podcasts devoted to the company and thinking about starting my own. I have worked it out with my girlfriend that she calls me their name in the heat of sex. Well that's until she broke up with me cause she found that pretty fucking weird. Whatever. Her loss.

Yah know, normal fan behavior and shit. Don't @ me. I am pretty sure real fans of sports and other things do the same thing as I do as a console super fan. You don't rag on them for it.

; )

tenor.gif

Last edited:

marquimvfs

:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:
I just think the PS1 is a lot better than the N64's kiddie bullshit.
You couldn't be more wrong! Let me know when you get tired of shitty games and and want to play the best exclusives of the generation...

By the way, loved the pool. Voted in every option cus I didn't understood any of them... (Except for the last, was true when I was 14).

Last edited:

Butz

Banned
I only have a PC and if it wasn't for those Sony fanboys I might actually own a Playstation. It's funny how the obnoxious fanbase can make you dislike something even if it might actually be "good".

killatopak

I only have a PC and if it wasn't for those Sony fanboys I might actually own a Playstation. It's funny how the obnoxious fanbase can make you dislike something even if it might actually be "good".
That goes both ways. You simply ignore the bullshit and appreciate the greatness... awaits.

#4ThePlayers

Thats basically the visual appearance of most of Pokemon fans as well lmao
I never got why Pokemon is popular with anyone over 10, it looks like absoulte crap (didn't get any Monster animations until 2012-13?) a storyline that would've made me cringe even 20 years ago and best of all it ripped off SMT! You know a game about taming demons made for teens and up!

>B-but breeding and battling is SO DEEP!
Let me guess your as smelly as Smash autsits and you think choosing commands from a menu is as hard as actual real time fighting/shooting games.

An actual 10 year old particpated for SFV at EVO 2019! And did pretty Ok! Doesn't that just make you ashamed of your self?

Last edited:
YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE ACTUALLY SAYING YOU WOULDN'T LET YOUR SO FUCK BLACK GUYS WHILE STILL BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
THAT'S SUCH A BACKWARDS BIGOTED WAY OF THINKING, I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST MY FAVORITE NINTENDO SWITCH FOR YOU TO PLAY, SUCH EPIC GAMES CAN'T BE WASTED ON A HATEFUL PERSON LIKE YOU

BpmU52v.png
There needs to be a "virgin LABO vs Chad RingFit" one.

Top Bottom