• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

dear willco the keyboards called they want their capslock back STOP USING CAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
batman.jpg
VS.
jesus.jpg

They would never fight. - Draw.

If they did somehow fight, batman would beat the everloving snot out of Jesus. but Jesus would be ressurrected every time he got killed, so he would outlast batman because batman would eventually get old and die. And then get sent to hell for beating up on the Son of God.

Jesus > Batman.

Matlock

Banned
Batman would kick Jesus' ass. Jesus has one chance, and that's to bring back Thomas and Martha Wayne...but if he does that, Batman will get EVEN MORE PISSED and snap his foot off in the Son of God's ass.

Jim Bowie

Dude, Jesus lasted over a month in the desert sans food. He brought people back to life. He fed a thousand people with some bread and fish. He kicked a whole temple's ass, collectively. Then he died and came back. I know Batman's fucking awesome, but I'm going to have to go with Jesus on this.

Felidae_Khrall said:
They would never fight. - Draw.

If they did somehow fight, batman would beat the everloving snot out of Jesus. but Jesus would be ressurrected every time he got killed, so he would outlast batman because batman would eventually get old and die. And then get sent to hell for beating up on the Son of God.

Jesus > Batman.

IAWTP

Greekboy

Banned
Yup and people always seem to see Jesus in various sitings around the world even today. The dude is immortal. Batman sitings? Only on VHS/DVD.

Jesus>Batman..again.

Zaptruder

Banned
Jesus would totally uppercut Batman, rip off his bat belt and shove his bat panties down his throat, before shoving a cross through Batman's left nut.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
I dont get why villans dont aim for batmans mouth when they fire a gun!

DCX

DCX
Jim Bowie said:
Dude, Jesus lasted over a month in the desert sans food. He brought people back to life. He fed a thousand people with some bread and fish. He kicked a whole temple's ass, collectively. Then he died and came back. I know Batman's fucking awesome, but I'm going to have to go with Jesus on this.
Yeah but he doesn't have the Batmobile or the Batcave...or the Batwing...and most of all....the Bat signal...beat that.

DCX

DCX said:
Yeah but he doesn't have the Batmobile or the Batcave...or the Batwing...and most of all....the Bat signal...beat that.

DCX

God is his dad. He sends batman to hell.. Teh win.

But then.. batman would kick the crap out of Satan.. and Hell would be the new batcave....

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Batman = Jesus

You heard it here first.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Mermandala said:
Not as exciting as...

jbatekiss.jpg

damn Teen Wolf Two was horrible. No wonder it took Jason twenty years to recover...

I was a big fan of his in the Silver Spoons/It's Your Move/Hogan's Family back in the day, its good to see him recover from a flop of Teen Wolf Two preportions.

Guzim

ConfusingJazz said:
But what about tag team action: Jesus and Moses versus Batman and Superman....*cue WWE style music*
Batman just hit Jesus with Sherrri's heel! And Jesus is out!

karasu

Noody ever aims for anybody's mouth. It's like watching some guy fight a dude bigger and stronger than him and saying "Why doesn't he poke him in the eye".

Dilbert

drohne said:
kermit: jesus was a black man!
shaun ryder: no, jesus was batman!
"No, no, no, no -- that was Bruce Wayne!" ;)

(GREAT song. You are my new favorite poster for dropping a Black Grape reference.)

Pimpwerx

Jesus, easily. Even if Batman wins today, Jesus will still be back in three days to finish the job. Pluse he rolls thick with apostles. PEACE.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
DJ_Tet said:
damn Teen Wolf Two was horrible. No wonder it took Jason twenty years to recover...

I was a big fan of his in the Silver Spoons/It's Your Move/Hogan's Family back in the day, its good to see him recover from a flop of Teen Wolf Two preportions.

He was in Silver Spoons?

Hogan's Family was the continuation of Valerie after Rhoda left the show right?

Now what if they evened it out a little: no gadgets for Batman, no miracles for Jesus?

I'm not sure which one would win then, Jesus had to be pretty strong being a carpenter and all, but Batman beat the crap out of guys pretty well.

Iceman

I will avoid taking Jesus' name in vain as much of you have...

But this is a great opportunity to explore the humanity of Jesus: Jesus was a breakable man. He was both 100% man AND 100% God but he was clearly birthed in order to die in a very human way. There were many attempts at his life but he had always managed to get away before any gangs and physical harm found him. There clearly is evidence of superhuman endurance both physically and mentally, going without food for 40 days in a desert. But there is clearly evidence that he could readily bleed and fatigue given enough violence.

If there were a person who could pull off the batman persona, one who had extensive martial arts training and pushed his body to the limits of human ability and was fueled by the brutal deaths of his two parents... I'd wager he could beat Jesus up no problem.

However, he could not kill him. No matter what he does. He'd be like the bullet dodger from Snatch. Jesus came to this world to die for the sins of the world not because Batman wants him dead. That's where that 100% God figure comes in. He is still the master and creator of this world and only he can decide whether he can die or not.

Jesus wouldn't fight back, he wouldn't be able to do any serious damage if he could but he would not die.

That's just as long as he's consistent with his personality.. and seeing as how he is God and he is, was and alway will be... he probably won't go a changing on a whim.

If he did he'd probably just unleash his army of angels and start opening up some scrolls on his foes.

I definitely wouldn't mess with the second coming of Christ though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom