• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny: Ghost Edition revealed [Collector's]

Rocketz

Ummmm this may be a dumb question but I can't seem to find the answer, but has the digital guardian edition been confirmed to be coming to Xbox One? Amazon posting says it's not available in Xbox One

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ummmm this may be a dumb question but I can't seem to find the answer, but has the digital guardian edition been confirmed to be coming to Xbox One? Amazon posting says it's not available in Xbox One
I don't know how it is in the US, but in NZ the Limited Edition is actually retailer-exclusive to EB Games/GameStop. There is an Xbox one though.

Rocketz

I don't know how it is in the US, but in NZ the Limited Edition is actually retailer-exclusive to EB Games/GameStop. There is an Xbox one though.

Yeah I'm able to preorder the limited edition basically through anyone here in the US
I have one preordered as backup
, I'm just not seeing anything about the digital edition besides Amazon which lists it as "not available in Xbox One"

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah I'm able to preorder the limited edition basically through anyone here in the US
, I'm just not seeing anything about the digital edition besides Amazon which lists it as "not available in Xbox One"
My bad, I didn't read your post properly and missed that you'd mentioned the "Digital."

Is there a preorder listing for it on the Xbone Marketplace yet for it?

Yoday

Probably because it isn't available on the XB1 online store yet. As far as I know MS doesn't do pre-orders yet, so you will have to wait until release unless I am mistaken.

Proxy

Sony has a deal with Amazon to sell digital PSN codes, MS doesn't. And as far as I know MS also doesn't do preorders so if it does show up it probably won't be till release day.

PaulloDEC

Geez, the Australia tax is in full effect on this one. $200 for the Collectors, $120 for the Limited.

Guess I'm only getting the Limited.

Well I got a Limited edition ordered and I'm not sure why as I still have a regular edition pre-ordered on a $40 deal.

Ive got time to decide.

beanman25

bit on the LE for PS4.

Haven't looked at any videos or anything, but from impressions of alpha and whatnot, it sounds rad.

Plus Amazon doesn't charge until ship!

Rocketz

Probably because it isn't available on the XB1 online store yet. As far as I know MS doesn't do pre-orders yet, so you will have to wait until release unless I am mistaken.

Sony has a deal with Amazon to sell digital PSN codes, MS doesn't. And as far as I know MS also doesn't do preorders so if it does show up it probably won't be till release day.

Yeah that's what I figured, just wanted to be sure as I haven't seen any confirmation. Hopefully they get that preload feature up soon.

Bsigg12

Yeah that's what I figured, just wanted to be sure as I haven't seen any confirmation. Hopefully they get that preload feature up soon.

It's one of the most requested features on their feedback site and once the preview dash app update allows the suggest a feature, I'm sure people will be spamming it there as well. I expect to see it by the time Destiny is about to launch but no later than Forza Horizon 2 if they miss the Destiny release day.

PaulloDEC

CE is $130 actually. I'm tempted by the Steelbook and expansion pass.

Yikes, you're right. I'm a sucker for all the feelies it comes with (booklets, manuals, patches, etc) so I'll probably still splash out for it.

$70 extra dollars for that Ghost figure can go to hell, though.

GKFinns

Gamestop has now stopped taking orders on the PS4 version of the Ghost Edition. All other versions available, but the PS4 one is no longer in the system as pre-orderable.

vakarian32

I'm just keeping my standard edition, not really interested in the physical stuff or pre-ordering DLC. Also anyone else not really like steelbook cases? I prefer the standard cases so all the spines match up.

Jedi Otter

Glad I got my PS4 Ghost Edition pre-ordered at my local gamestop the night it was announced. I was going to pre-order on amazon just as a backup, but it was already sold out. Crazy.

I'm not. Just heard of them and can't order one. This sucks.

There is still a chance to grab one.

USA
- Best Buy has yet to post the SKUs
- GameStops may still be taking pre orders in your area

Canada
- Amazon Canada has yet to post the SKUs (although sometimes they never get them like The Witcher 3 CE)
- Future Shop and Best Buy have all versions still available
- EB Games may still be taking pre orders in your area

Will do my best to post links as they become available like earlier today! They came back in stock on Amazon USA today.

furious

Banned
Local EB Games store had 3 Playstation 4 and 6 Xbox One copies (Ghost).

Called through the list of pre-orders, who are 18+ and had a $50 deposit, in order of who pre-ordered.

Doesn't seem like enough to even cover the local store employees :/

Loakum

Banned
For those that have a interest in pre ordering the next gen Ghost edition of Destiny, keep checking your local game stop stores. I think it's just sold out for online pre orders. I know of several stores (at least in my local area) that are still accepting pre orders in store. Me, I passed on this because this upcoming October really did some damage on my funds. Not to mention, I already have 4 collector's editions for other games pre ordered.

Top Bottom