• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[DF] Direct Special: Halo Infinite Technical Preview Tested on Xbox Series X|S, PC, Xbox One X|S

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
This is fast becoming my most hyped game. Please make this year! Halo is back baby. Give me that rock solid performance and an incredible gameplay loop and I’ll play this for years.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
This is fast becoming my most hyped game. Please make this year! Halo is back baby. Give me that rock solid performance and an incredible gameplay loop and I’ll play this for years.

Before the tech preview Battlefield 2042 was my most hyped game for the year.
But after playing this I really enjoyed it and now im really feeling conflicted as to which FPS will be my holiday shooter.

I want to learn the Meta of Halo Infinite and be in early.
But Battlefield always always has some broken gun or mechanic which is worth enjoying in the first like 3 months of the games life.

I haven't enjoyed a online game so much in years. It just seemed so fair even for crap players like me. The engine looked great and for me was rock solid but it was just how the weapons felt and sounded that won it for me, utterly spot on and just felt so right

If the single player mode can match this, it's going to be one hell of a game and I simply can't wait

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Before the tech preview Battlefield 2042 was my most hyped game for the year.
But after playing this I really enjoyed it and now im really feeling conflicted as to which FPS will be my holiday shooter.

I want to learn the Meta of Halo Infinite and be in early.
But Battlefield always always has some broken gun or mechanic which is worth enjoying in the first like 3 months of the games life.

Absolutely, BF is high on the list but as a huge battlefield fan I also expect it to be completely broken on launch day for at least a month. Still buying day 1 haha

Top Bottom