• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[DF] Marvel's Avengers PS5 vs Xbox Series S/X

So, in this game checkerboard technique on PS5 is messed up just like in RDR 2. Basically, they've used a native PS4 Pro checkerboard technique

Last edited:

dcmk7

Banned
The most boring comparison ever still gets us a couple of meltdowns..

MtZ9N.gif
Absolutely. Never changes.

Last week it was you, right? Got yourself banned.

Topher

Gold Member
Here's you go.
I'm sure you've already seen DForce using CB as an excuse in this thread. Here is his opinion on Xbox tools possibly hold back Series X performance:
Search results for query: xbox tools | NeoGAF

Like I said, call out whoever you want to call out. The point I was making, however, is that it is silly to say we cannot discuss what the Marvel Avenger's dev has to say about CB because some people dismissed the bugs in Dirt 5.

john turturro pete hogwallop GIF

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
These both look like shit to me honestly, PS5 a lil more so, but shit nonetheless.
Xbox pic does look a bit more clear (grass and logs), but that comparison pic might be among the worst to use ever. It's so dark in both shots and the foreground character is in a bad light in both.

Gatox

Banned
These side by side images kill me, I look at oth and see barely any difference, nothing that would effect my playing of the game at all. None of this "ooh, this ones more blurry" "no this one has jaggeds" or is darker, or has less grass, or a million other miniscule differences. Why does it bother people so much, why do you need your little plastic box to win so much, what impact does it have on your lives. Just play the game, enjoy it for what it is. If knowing that the game is ever so slightly better on another system upsets you then you really need to adjust your thinking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom