• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo II 1.11 Patch imminent!!

http://www.battle.net/

A Call to Heroes!
July 29, 2005
Great evil has returned to the world of Diablo 2. Will you answer the call to save Sanctuary?

Patch 1.11 is coming....

There are four screens on the Battle.net homepage which show DClone in Tristram, as well as a new Andy-like superboss named Lilith being fought in the Tower. Current rumors are that the mercenary system will be tweaked, Rust Storm will be making a reappearance, and that we'll be seeing new items/runewords. Class balancing is inevitable, so expect to see plenty of bitching if people can no longer solo every act of 8-player Hell with their Hammerdin.

Ladder Season 3 has to be coming, too, which spells hours upon hours of addiction. I can't wait. :D

pxleyes

Banned
While tempting, I am not installing that bitch again. WoW is too addicting. I apologize Diablo, when you turn 3, let me know.

Zaptruder

Banned
Oh GOD! I just updated to 1.10! :p

Seriously though, I've just touched it again in a very very long time... not since 1.06 or 1.05 I think did I play D2... so before the expansion pack.

I'm playing a paladin right now... wanna remake my zealot from the time I was playing back then; anyone have any good suggestions for builds?

Playing through SP first to test things up and wait until I get my broadband back...

I have a co-worker who has been playing Diablo II for over two years now, and he says that Diablo III is going to be announced at BlizzCon. I have no idea where he's heard this, but I'm sure some of you guys would be interested.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ToyMachine228 said:
I have a co-worker who has been playing Diablo II for over two years now, and he says that Diablo III is going to be announced at BlizzCon. I have no idea where he's heard this, but I'm sure some of you guys would be interested.

bullshit!
please be real

Pimpbaa

ToyMachine228 said:

I hope it's more than just announced, I want pictures damnit. If it's just going to be announced, it's probably going to be 3 years or so before it comes out.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im done with Diablo II and never going back because if i did it would mean i would have no life again. But when Diablo III comes knocking ill have no choice. Knowing bliz, it wont be out for a looooooong looooooong time so im safe for now.

Culex

Banned
Oh GOD! I didn't want to see this thread...I didn't want to SEE it :lol

I'm compelled by a force stronger than the word of Rei-rom to re-install Diablo II.

Again!

For the 5th time :lol

Mashing

MrPing1000 said:
i've never played diablo2 and barely played diablo...... tempting.

If you are married I would highly recommend you don't. Diablo 2 has been proven to make people take vows of celibacy.

Mashing said:
If you are married I would highly recommend you don't. Diablo 2 has been proven to make people take vows of celibacy.

Hey sounds like it'll suit me fine since I'm suffering from involuntary celibacy already.

Tamanon

Banned
MrPing1000 said:
Hey sounds like it'll suit me fine since I'm suffering from involuntary celibacy already.

Diablo 2 is very good for the first month or so of a dry spell.....

The problem is that it almost removes the urge to get out of the dry spell :D

Top Bottom