• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV Beta |Mini OT| READ THE OP

What would you rate Diablo IV

• 1 (Amazing)

Votes: 116 37.3%

Votes: 111 35.7%

Votes: 62 19.9%

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 5 (Dreadful)

Votes: 10 3.2%

• Total voters

dorkimoe

Only watched the first few minutes, seems like he's really trying to dislike it to go with the current outrage cycle
he stuttered for agood 2 minutes trying to just think of a way to say something negative lol. He also compared playing it on a console to a toaster...the console diablo plays great..what a schmuck

cormack12

Gold Member
92CfhGa.jpg

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I snuck off work early for THIS?!

Snow Day GIF by The Weather Channel

RhyDin

Had to keep restarting Battle.net on PC before "Play" wasn't greyed out. Now I'm in a 3 minute queue for login.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yeah keep restarting client on PC, I'm queueing now.

dorkimoe

my keyboard automatically has a profile that it must have selected. its all red and when i level up it lights up a bright flash. hell yeah

Neofire

Just saw this in my feed. The response to the beta will be fun to watch.

I remember this dude from streaming the amber heard trial but dude is entitled and obnoxious as hell. You can even here it in every word coming out of his mouth.

"He plays on console"....."it's couch diablo"

His contempt for individuals that play on consoles only should have noone taking his opinion serious because diablo isn't a PC only game lol. Maybe he should waited until they released PC footage.

Top Bottom