• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry about XSX teraflops advantage : It's kinda all blowing up in the face of Xbox Series X

Barakov

Gold Member
Forza motorsport will be the first to do that I believe
If You Say So Reaction GIF

These mean-spirited Sony fanboy circle-jerk threads are so boring and I'm surprised they're even tolerated because it just lowers the discourse of the entire forum.

Trying to discuss anything neutral regarding Xbox is an impossibility because the mods are allowing the bar to be set so low it'd get vertigo in a sewer.

Riky

$MSFT
As predicted the hardware is delivering RT reflections and RTAO in game in Forza at 60fps and even at 4k at times. That's a pretty big result compared to what we've seen this gen so far.
Amazing for a sub £500 console.

sinnergy

As predicted the hardware is delivering RT reflections and RTAO in game in Forza at 60fps and even at 4k at times. That's a pretty big result compared to what we've seen this gen so far.
Amazing for a sub £500 console.
Yes, RT AO really makes the difference even more so than the RT reflections imo .

These mean-spirited Sony fanboy circle-jerk threads are so boring and I'm surprised they're even tolerated because it just lowers the discourse of the entire forum.

Trying to discuss anything neutral regarding Xbox is an impossibility because the mods are allowing the bar to be set so low it'd get vertigo in a sewer.

Create a thread then since that seems to be popular these days.

Top Bottom