• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I need new milkman strats for Chinese stack destruction
giff 7.07 or I'll start posting pictures of birbs

shira

(✿ =‿‿=)(✿ =‿‿=)(✿ =‿‿=)
(◠‿◠✿) Pick/ban Necro (✿ =‿‿=)
(✿ =‿‿=)(✿ =‿‿=)(✿ =‿‿=)

Hylian7

enchantress middle
bounty hunter everywhere

these are my current 7.06f meta destruction strats

Tinker prominent in the meta.
tinker-trees.gif

I thought riot had contracts with league streamers for streaming other games?

That whole thing changed. I think they can't stream direct competitors. And it doesn't matter for any of these players because they've all been retired for at least a year or 2 so they're not employed by riot.

What does that mean exactly

League pro scene has a spring season, summer season, and then worlds. The major item reworks/mechanic reworks happen in between worlds and the spring season (nov to march).

Quonny

I thought riot had contracts with league streamers for streaming other games?

That thing lasted like 3 days, and it was only for pros.

Now the only restriction active LCS players have is they can't have sponsorship from competing games. They can stream whatever they want.

Twookie

getting some real flashbacks from watching qt and the boys duke it out

qt really hasn't changed at all, he's just like the dude i religiously watched 2-3 years ago

elyetis

My boy qtpie playing the dotes https://www.twitch.tv/imaqtpie
It was painful to look at, not because they were bad but because they had some obvious smurf against them. If it happen that often I have a hard time understanding how new players even get into the game, heck I already hate how I now end up playing against some 5k mmr in party ranked, I wouldn't even have kept playing the game if I played against smurf when I started playing.

It's WC3 Doom. Dota 1 Doom as well.

Woah, WC3 Pit Lord Doom....

I try to suppress the memory that I have been playing Defense of the Ancients (All-Stars) since 2004, especially when there are people in higher skill brackets than I am who have picked up the game in maybe the past year.

;_;

Woah, WC3 Pit Lord Doom....

I try to suppress the memory that I have been playing Defense of the Ancients (All-Stars) since 2004, especially when there are people in higher skill brackets than I am who have picked up the game in maybe the past year.

;_;
I started playing dota 2 on January 2017. Dawngate wad my first moba and switched to dota when iy was killed by EA. I just hit 5k last month.

Hylian7

https://www.opendota.com/matches/3438873504

Meepo first picks, says to trust him, he isn't afraid of anyone in a 3k game, and he was a smurf.

He fed the Huskar relentlessly in the first 10 minutes.

Team started flaming him, I managed to calm them down. We still managed to win and he recovered.

The moral of the story: keep encouraging your team, including if you have a feeder.

Top Bottom