• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 ESRB Rating Confirms Sexual Content

Draugoth

Gold Member
Ek0vWv1VoAAWLzt

The United States' Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) has released its verdict on Dragon's Dogma 2, detailing its sexual content among other things.

As reported by Push Square, the Dragon's Dogma 2 listing details a handful of different instances of sexual content in the game but makes clear it doesn't get particularly explicit. Unlike 2012's Dragon's Dogma, however, the sequel has received the Sexual Themes tag, likely because players are able to interact with sex workers.

"Players' character can interact with sex workers, exchanging currency for services," the explanation for the Mature rating reads. "A brief sequence depicts the player sitting on a bed with a prostitute (both wearing underwear) before the camera fades to black. One cutscene briefly depicts characters kissing and rolling around in bed (no nudity). Two monsters are shown with bare breasts, though with no discernible details (i.e., no nipples)."

via IGN

Wow. Slow news day, eh?

Does Elden Ring DLC feature intense grotesque characters with exaggerated features, too?

Does Mario jump in his new game?

JonSnowball

I can't cum to implied sex. That description of the rating has effectively destroyed any level of interest I had in this title.

Pejo

You know Itsuno hid some "hot coffee" in there, we just gotta find it.

Regardless, as long as Capcom doesn't fuck up mods with some shitty DRM, I think this game is gonna get the full suite. It's RE Engine and judging by the sheer variety and scope of other games in the engine, we're gonna be eating good. If they were smart, they'd embrace mods in the same way that Bethesda does with Elder Scrolls, but I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Top Bottom