• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drawn a scene of a game... on Paint!

Aurora

tospaint.gif

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
sf26pf.png

Um...is that dude in the background doing...what I think he's doing?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
tedtropy said:
sf26pf.png

Um...is that dude in the background doing...what I think he's doing?

dude, its obviously a profile view of the wheel... :p

:lol i missed that

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
iapetus said:
Um. Where were you during the 90's?

Masturbating on the deck of a boat while people fought ashore, of course.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
iapetus said:
Um. Where were you during the 90's?

? is that what it looks like in the background? i always laughed at the girl giving the handjob in guile's background, but never noticed anything like that in ken's

D-X

I used to spend time in class doing this kind of thing when I was bored. Here's my poor attempts (using touch pad)

sonic26ex.png

sonic0iw.png

KurowaSan

i only used paint. i just had to draw two tiles and repeat them everywhere i needed. Airbrush and patience did the rest :lol

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
DavidDayton said:

A tribute to the only truly great game on that system...

i don't know if you intended it to, but this works as a stereoscopic image -- cross your eyes and marvel at the THREE DEE.

Amir0x

Banned
anotheriori said:

A lot of you guys are great. This one is my favorite, just becuase I think it was done pretty much perfect.

But props to Redbeard, Aurora, KurowaSan, neptunes, topic starter, Sapienshomo, and others. Really impressive stuff.

ShadowColossus2000.jpg

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
drohne said:
i don't know if you intended it to, but this works as a stereoscopic image -- cross your eyes and marvel at the THREE DEE.

Actually, I considered slightly altering the two images to create a 3D effect if you did that, but in the end I just cut & pasted.

Top Bottom