• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drawn a scene of a game... on Paint!

Amir0x

Banned
NESSFire.jpg

<3 EB

FightyF

Banned
Way back when Daytona first came out I did a pic of it in Paint, on my 386.

It was made of actual polygons. What I did was draw a texture, and use the skew functions to attempt to get things at the right angle. I then crop it as a rectangle or triangle, and popped it into the picture. So the road, car, background wall and grass, were all done this way and it looked very very cool. The sky and smoke effects I used the other tools for that (especially the spray can). Unfortunately I don't have a copy of it. I backed it up on my P90 but lost it. :(

this took way to long for me to not post, regardless of how bad it is. :lol
click for original screenshot

Only used photoshp to crop and resize, and it shows :)

Kangu

Banned
snake5im.jpg

What? Hours? No... haha. I just whipped this out in a couple of minutes. Just now. Haha hours man, c'mon, I don't suck THAT much.

:(

Hermit

originally i wanted to make a whole scene like this, but i couldn't be bothered.

debw61.png

it's actually pretty easy, i was surprised that no one did something like this.

BDGAME

TranceVibrator said:

Alex Kid in Miracle World! This game is fantastic! In the 8 bit era, I play so much this game in my friend's house!

It's because I never have a Master System for myself.

Other exelent game of Alex kid is the Shinobi World.

D

dicklaurent

Unconfirmed Member
bw-lolmonsquest.png

another 8bit legend as high quality render. used a better mouse this time! woah!

Top Bottom