• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreams |OT| A World Of Pure Imagination

Majukun

got this game at lunch and never used it again after the first session.

wonder if the quality of the games has improved since then

Miles708

There's some impressive stuff, many good games, a lot of interesting ideas.
And meme games, but you can avoid those.

There was also an halloween event recently.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
There's some impressive stuff, many good games, a lot of interesting ideas.
And meme games, but you can avoid those.

There was also an halloween event recently.

There are some incredible games. If you check my channel out, I have them sorted by quality and genre. QuickFix being the top rated (of which PSNWorthy/PSNQuality being the cream of those), Shorts and Snipets being those with potential. I don't go lower than that though. There are so many little experiences I don't feel fits my channel. Those sometimes appear in my live streams when I'm going through stuff randomly.

Miles708

There are some incredible games. If you check my channel out, I have them sorted by quality and genre. QuickFix being the top rated (of which PSNWorthy/PSNQuality being the cream of those), Shorts and Snipets being those with potential. I don't go lower than that though. There are so many little experiences I don't feel fits my channel. Those sometimes appear in my live streams when I'm going through stuff randomly.

Cool, I'll check it out!

pixelation

Waiting for it to go on sale (really wanna try VR), I just hope that MM releases more single-player content... A full-fledged campaign.

Grinchy

Banned
PS5 news:

So a thermo of 54% graphics & 89% gameplay on PS5 translates to.... 0%

Ohhhh nice. This is really great news. The dream of creating an entire neighborhood with fully-furnished houses with working sinks and cabinets and everything is looking realistic now!

PS5 news:

So a thermo of 54% graphics & 89% gameplay on PS5 translates to.... 0%

From what I’ve read that is a performance themo rather than the usual content one which remains the same as before. What this means is you can’t add more to levels (yet) than you previously could, but intensive levels which previously caused slow down and frame drops no longer do and runs at locked 60FPS

Grinchy

Banned
From what I’ve read that is a performance themo rather than the usual content one which remains the same as before. What this means is you can’t add more to levels (yet) than you previously could, but intensive levels which previously caused slow down and frame drops no longer do and runs at locked 60FPS

Ah, that sucks. Should have known it was too good to be true!

Playing more of people’s requests but on PS5. If you have a project you want us to play let us know:

If you are regularly watching our videos there are a number of Media Molecule Impy Awards we are eligible to be nominated for 👀

Last edited:

(In no particular order)

10.) Pig Detective 3 - Death of Detox Island by SebastianTeamPD - Point and Click
9.)
Alpine Dream (Snowboarding) by TheOtterbon - Snowboarding
8.)
LOCK by Pixel_Gorilla - Puzzle / Escape Room
7.)
Steambound by donut_mutt - Isometric Combat
6.)
Heavenly Castle by Chris_Redwalker6 - Walking Sim
5.)
Roadstar 2 by Jaavaa & IansaneArtist - Racing
4.)
Lost Industry by Sparten__X53 - Short Horror Experience
3.)
Yurei: The Sacred Bells by xX-Delirium-Xx & BlindingFire318 - Horror
2.)
Flower Cottage by SootyPinions - Digital Art
1.)
Honey World The Movie by YuMex196 - Animated Movie

An amazing little collection to get you going if you haven't played in a while.

10.) Fallout 5 Intro by DrJones20 - Animation
9.) Arashyama Bamboo Grove by BADROBO82 - Graphic Showcase
8.) Crash Bandicoot: NSane Adventures by bigwhitesmoke - Platformer
7.) Grand Prix 1910 by beanbob101 - Racing
6.) View Points by IansaneArtist - Graphic Showcase
5.) ROBO by JoeyRyanTN - Sidescroller
4.) The Last OF Us - Sarah’s Room by APE_MONKEY_BOY21 - Scene
3.) M1128 Stryker MGS Armored Vehicle Test by gi260201 - Tank Sim
2.) Dream Journal - The Gateway - Narrative Journey / Walking Sim
1.) Mr. Grump - Animated Short By B-o-s-c-e - Animation

pixelation

I need help my guys, before I got Dreams I remember watching a gameplay video on YT about a user-created level where you're trying to escape from aliens that descend from a UFO on a field at night... but I can't find it as I don't remember the name... if it helps at all I think the light coming down from the UFO was a red beam, any ideas?

I need help my guys, before I got Dreams I remember watching a gameplay video on YT about a user-created level where you're trying to escape from aliens that descend from a UFO on a field at night... but I can't find it as I don't remember the name... if it helps at all I think the light coming down from the UFO was a red beam, any ideas?

I think it might be one of the dreams in this video:

Played this on NYD only to see the level has been removed today. A lot of IP stuff manages to float under the radar. Very sad for the creators

Last edited:

GonSama

Last edited:
Top Bottom