• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drinky Crow Confessional

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
So you couldn't wait for $20 afterall? No Blood Will Tell?

I actually don't know what to take from this thread, I mean I still sorta want Shining Tears the same as before, even if everything in the universe tells me it sucks.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Get it if only to support the Shining Series... Damn... never thought the name of this series would go all 'ironic' on me. *sighs*

Odnetnin

Banned
Drinky Crow said:
I am sad that I am a NINJA DOG in Itagaki's eyes. :(

:lol :lol

edit: gotta get this in

woof

nintendogs7.jpg

Ranger X

sonarrat said:
For the record, you are all free to fap to girls wearing bunny ears until your balls fall off. Doesn't bother us, shouldn't bother you. If you booted up your PS2 and suddenly realized the beast-guy from FFX was making you feel tingly, though, I'd enter a twelve-step program.

I suppose it's like that bunny chick in FF12... if you can forget the ears or hide the tail if you doggy style her, she's hot. :lol

Three pages -- almost 150 posts -- and Chrono is still trying to tell us that he isn't a furry, even after we've CONCLUSIVELY and IRREFUTABLY demonstrated that he has, on six separate occasions, made sweaty beastlove to a trucker in a sticky Baloo costume.

Brandon F

So how does Shining Soul 2 stack up? Do the prettier visuals of Tears make it a better bet?

Mejilan

Well, I'm pretty sure you can get S Soul II for much cheaper...

I didn't like either the first Soul, or the 2nd, but I did play through all of 2 with a Mage character. Gave up in the first game after a few hours. I guess that means that 2, for all of its flaws, was a better game.

Honestly, I think my biggest problem with Tears is that it just takes too long to get into.

Shining Soul 2 is actually a decent game all around. Shining Tears is actually a badly-assembled game, but one whose hooks (character development and random loot) cause me to compulsively play it nonetheless.

Give it a shot, Brandon; I'd really be interested to hear your take on it.

Brandon F

Yea, I plan to someday. I did enjoy the demo for Tears, but I'm still apprehensive about a $50 price tag.

Big GBA week coming up, I could probably fit a Soul II purchase in with Fire Emblem tho.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
OH GREAT

so now there is 2 dudes on the forum that admit to wanting to give a dog a bone.

demi

Jive Turkey said:
Hot damn! Drinky is on fire today! AAA material there good sir!

I haven't laughed this hard at GAF since the grass affair.

I made it this far into the thread before I had to give you the rolleyes

Mejilan

Gah. Forgot that I got so pissed at the game that I erased my save during my last hdd saves backup / mem card pruning. Starting over. Sigh.

kamikaze

wow, it's surprising how similar this thread is to what we used to do to one co-worker...except he eventually figured out how to get us to stop. :)

Ranger X

Chrono said:
Are you doing this on purpose? It's not driving me insane anymore but honestly I'm curious.

nah i'm laughing with all this. I seriously hope there wasn't serious people here... ( ? ) lol

Drinky Crow said:
Shining Tears is actually a badly-assembled game, but one whose hooks (character development and random loot) cause me to compulsively play it nonetheless.

I guess I could agree with this. That along with the appeal of racking up a 999 chain. It's mind numbingly repetitive, yet a friend and I finished the Tower of Heaven. HD Loader makes the loading times pretty fast too.

Top Bottom