• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drinky Crow Confessional

iapetus said:
I'm on it, along with a slightly edited version of the hack, though it could still do with trimming down to reach the word limit. It's all about how I'm a furry and... no, wait a minute...

Heh, we're well past the point where you get to edit anything. It's already over at production. Nice try though. If there's anything monumentally wrong, let me know. Like if you accidentally left in any racial slurs (I think I caught them all).

Ranger X

Drinky, go suicide or something. You are getting sick right now, must have catch a virus or something. If you like Shinning Tears BEWARE: you may just like the DS soon...

:lol

callous

Getting back more on topic, I hope you at least bought Shining Tears new, Drinky. It'd be twice the injury if you got a copy that had previously been 'used' by Chrono and his horde of Chewbacca fans.

Kobun, I know the DS line-up and while I gotta say I'm pleased, the thought of having to use the touchscreen -- even but incidentally -- for the two most significant titles really dampens my enthusiasm.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I'm waiting for this game to drop to $20... doesn't seem worth it at $50 but looks like something I'd like to kill time with (the graphics look nice and the short missions sound good to me)... I hope for a Shining Force 4 someday tho :(

Chrono

Banned
callous said:
Getting back more on topic, I hope you at least bought Shining Tears new, Drinky. It'd be twice the injury if you got a copy that had previously been 'used' by Chrono and his horde of Chewbacca fans.

I'm NOT a furry. How many times do I have to repeat that?

EDIT:

NICE EDIT.

EDIT: THIS IS LIKE THE 100TH TIME

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Hot damn! Drinky is on fire today! AAA material there good sir!

I haven't laughed this hard at GAF since the grass affair.

Drinky Crow said:
Kobun, I know the DS line-up and while I gotta say I'm pleased, the thought of having to use the touchscreen for the two most significant titles really dampens my enthusiasm.
As far as the one I can talk about goes, I can tell you that the use of the touchscreen for Castlevania really isn't that intrusive. When you're using the stylus, you have plenty of time to get it ready, and there's no other action on screen when you're using it.

If they did want you to be touching AND using the standard controls simultaneously, that would be gay. But they don't. I like the smashable-bricks idea because it opens up some really cool puzzle concepts. The magic seals, meh; I guess I could live without them but we'll see how they tie into the game concept as a whole.

Vagrant

Yeah, mods stop editing chrono's posts and making them claim he isn't a furry! If he's proud of his sexual deviance it's none of your concern.

Kobun Heat said:
Heh, we're well past the point where you get to edit anything. It's already over at production. Nice try though. If there's anything monumentally wrong, let me know. Like if you accidentally left in any racial slurs (I think I caught them all).
Chapter 1 technical-edit in progress! I've only caught a couple of things so far, though. Make more mistakes, it makes my job more interesting! er, I mean, good job!

jiji said:
Chapter 1 technical-edit in progress! I've only caught a couple of things so far, though. Make more mistakes, it makes my job more interesting! er, I mean, good job!
I'll insert some more racial slurs into iapetus' hack.
Jive Turkey said:
Ha ha, I hope you're not really a turkey. Chrono's gonna try and fuck you.

Ranger X

This thread is very representative or the poor human mind.
It makes me think about some guys thinking they're hot and laughing when beating someone. And people around found it funny that someone get beaten.
Bad fate of others will always make us laugh maybe but it will always be wrong too.

Chrono

Banned
Wyzdom said:
This thread is very representative or the poor human mind.
It makes me think about some guys thinking they're hot and laughing when beating someone. And people around found it funny that someone get beaten.
Bad fate of others will always make us laugh maybe but it will always be wrong too.

It makes them feel better about themselves, and as sick as it may sounds strengthens the 'bonds' between the group that is deluding itself into thinking it's 'better' or 'higher' than somebody. I'm not a furry and my posts were edited to sound like I am and after this the mob all jumped up and down and played their game. Pretty pathetic.

It's the same thing every where whether it's a highschool community of teenagers, social classes in the real world, or even here: internet elitists. Good thing I learned how this works along time ago and this stuff doesn't harm me.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Chrono said:
It makes them feel better about themselves, and as sick as it may sounds strengthens the 'bonds' between the group that is deluding itself into thinking it's 'better' or 'higher' than somebody. I'm not a furry and my posts were edited to sound like I am and after this the mob all jumped up and down and played their game. Pretty pathetic.

It's the same thing every where whether it's a highschool community of teenagers, social classes in the real world, or even here: internet elitists. Good thing I learned how this works along time ago and this stuff doesn't harm me.
Not at all. Any normal person would have laughed it off and said "Well, shucky-darn Drinky you sure got me!" and it would be over but you had to take him seriously. When it comes right down to it WHO CARES??? You could confess to having a fetish for hairy, blind, one-legged, male midgets wearing bells and ass-less chaps and nobody would care. You might make a few people vomit but that's about it.

You took this all way too seriously and here we are pointing and laughing.

callous

Hey, some of us had you figured out way before any alleged editing took place. The sheer amount of knowledge you had on the subject gave you away.

Edit: And what Turkey said.

Vagrant

I guess you're right Chrono. I mean its not like everyone knew you weren't a furry and just kept repeating that you were to get a rise out of you. That would just be ridiculous.

Gchaime

It surprises me that Drinky actually plays games. And even worse, actually enjoys them. I thought he was just here to mock those that still played games and enjoyed them.

-1 drinky, not so HARDCORE afterall.

Cyan

Banned
Chrono said:

You brought it on yourself by making a big deal about it. You came in here with your self-righteous bullshit and got owned, then kept going on and on about it. You're just digging yourself deeper with every post.

Chrono

Banned
Jive Turkey said:
Not at all. Any normal person would have laughed it off and said "Well, shucky-darn Drinky you sure got me!" and it would be over but you had to take him seriously. When it comes right down to it WHO CARES??? You could confess to having a fetish for hairy, blind, one-legged, male midgets wearing bells and ass-less chaps and nobody would care. You might make a few people vomit but that's about it.

You took this all way too seriously and here we are pointing and laughing.

It is a serious accusation and it's not funny to me.

callous said:
Hey, some of us had you figured out way before any alleged editing took place. The sheer amount of knowledge you had on the subject gave you away.

sheer amount of knowledge? What knowledge? Drinky thinks every game with those charactes is for sexual deviants and I responsed to that. If he thinks about (his?) fetishes every time he sees a wolf in a game, that's his problem. I never do, and it will never come up when I'm playing the next zelda for example. It was just getting annoying, him repeating it over and over again so I responded to that.

Top Bottom