• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If "Yellow Submarine" isn't in that game somebody is getting an angry letter.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
GashPrex said:
can't believe people are already complaining - its the opening act, its always musical and causal
Exactly, not everyone would have sat down yet! Always start with something nice inoffensive and popular, RB: Beatles is all 3.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
ZE GOGGLES, ZEY DO NOTHING

...none of the streams are working for me. =\ okay except for G4's, but it's really choppy. guess I gotta just reload this thread and Kotaku's liveblog.

RBH

Liara T'Soni said:
People talking about gifs already?

C'mon, this stuff is boring, but far from unexpected, and it's far less embarrassing then past things we have seen on the stage.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
bluehat9 said:
So...what makes this different from other versions of Rock Band? Just the new instruments?

The fact that this is the first time there has ever been a Beatles things in movies, games, or any other kind of media. This is all about older people cumming over themselves though.

Fine

Everyone that's complaining about streaming should head over to IGN's page. It's not even skipping. Silky smooth and pretty high-def as well.

CassSept

ivysaur12 said:
I don't really care about Rock Band, but that trailer was cool.

9/9/09 release date?!

:O
Number Nine
Number Nine
Number Nine
Number Nine

10 minutes of RB:Beatles? Oh come on >.>

Top Bottom