• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

ibkvxoqmVlXHvH.gif

Hahahaha.

H4r4kiri

Please Help Please Help

I got my laptop hooked up to my TV. I am watching the GT Stream. Now if I want to maximize the screen it only does it on the Laptop, but not on the TV :( I guess it is the player. any suggestions `?

commedieu

Banned
I'm just happy that since gaf isn't a gaming media site. No one is going to hammer it looking for/discussing gaming news. Thanks gaming industry :)

Salvadora

I believe that Phil gets it and he's serious about what he's saying, but in an organization like Microsoft kind of forces him into saying these canned lines.
He would be saying this regardless of what organisation he was in.

It's completely normal.

Please Help Please Help

I got my laptop hooked up to my TV. I am watching the GT Stream. Now if I want to maximize the screen it only does it on the Laptop, but not on the TV :( I guess it is the player. any suggestions `?

Usually if you move the window with the stream to the other screen first and then choose full screen it stays on the second screen, I'm doing that right now on my desktop.

Top Bottom