• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
ibkvxoqmVlXHvH.gif

Who is this guy and what's going on here? Was she trying to interview him and he just walked away?

Sojgat

Shadow of Mordor looks awesome. As someone who still plays Arkham combat challenge maps regularly, I can't wait for it.

1337Sauce

How do I use those two links? Whenever I click either one, they start downloading. Do I have to wait for this to finish downloading?

J-Man

AC at the MS conference is a little bit of a surprise (based on Spencers shirt) just based on how much co-marketing Ubisoft and Sony do together. I guess they're going to be getting the 60min exclusive gameplay this year (which is always hilarious).

Microsoft rightly expanding their co-marketing deals beyond just Call of Duty/EA. Seemed like Sony was getting most of those deals.

On the game side, Shadows of Mordor looks cool, but I'm not a Tolkien guy so if it's not accurate the the source material that does not bother me.

blakep267

Im pretty sure the guy just walked in front of her shot instead of going back the way he came or around her. Since she's new at this, it may have thrown her off a little

RayMaker

Banned
Where are all the PS4 and XBOX OT's THIS YEAR???

the ones with the crazy hype trains and stuff.

are they banned from neogaf this year?

Top Bottom