• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Paradicia

Jesus Christ, that's the last time I watch E3 without headphones at 2 in the morning. The girl playing LBP3 shouted like she just had an orgasm.

BigDug13

Unscripted gameplay? Amazing.

I like watching gamers mess up instead of scripted success while an idiot holds a controller pretending they're playing.

Kinsei

Banned
Why would I buy the Fetch DLC? Being limited to one power set (which isn't even the best one in the game), does not sound appealing to me.

AlphaQuack

Neo Member
Basically this playthrough.
dark-souls-you-died-game-over.jpg

BigDug13

Why would I buy the Fetch DLC? Being limited to one power set (which isn't even the best one in the game), does not sound appealing to me.

The entire first inFamous game was one power set. I'm sure she's going to have more abilities than what you stole from her with Delsin.

Desi

Unscripted gameplay? Amazing.

I like watching gamers mess up instead of scripted success while an idiot holds a controller pretending they're playing.

yah it reminds me of the old Lost Odyssey gameplay with Sakaguichi dying on the first boss.

Top Bottom