• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree Details: More Dense Seamless Map, Largest Expansion Ever

digdug2

I've just realised I've spent £864 on elden ring since launch.

elden ring premium collector's edition,
the soundtrack on vinyl,
shadow of the erdtree,
messmer the impaler helmet

🤔 It makes sense why I'm in so much debt as I've done similar on other titles I love.
Dude, I feel your pain. I have blown much money (about 1000 Euro) on Elden Ring:

The Premium CE, and regular CE
Digital Download of the game (on XBox Series so I could play with my wife before PS5s were easy to find... and then another Digital version on PS5 so we could play again on Playstation)
Limited Edition Vinyl Collection
Shadow of the Erdtree CE

Ibara

So I think the game scales in DLC along with whatever NG+ you’re on right? I think I was on NG+4 having to beat the game 3 times for the platinum…. Is this going to be way worse for the DLC
Should i go through the game once and keep it in normal or

Beating Malena first try with a mimic tear isn't beating her. The unwritten rule in Souls games is the only valid boss beat is a solo fight.

ROFL at the people here claiming to beat her first time with a mimic tear. Stop being a bitch and do it legit.

Top Bottom