• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring Shadow of The Erdtree Install Size is 16GB

Really seems like they stealth-delivered a sequel here.

Wish BG3 had a massive sequel as well. Cyberpunk, along with ER and BG3 pretty much carried gaming in the last years. In a way its kinda sad cuz I wish we received these kind of stuff more often.

7mXwWuQ.jpeg

And based on the games I played so far, Cyberpunk, ER and BG3 will be in my top 2024 as well lmao.

It is a bit worrying that it is only 16
What are you worried over the file size for? The expansion (let's call it what it really is) is the same size as Limgrave (if not slightly bigger) and contains over 30 hours of content. The base game is around 60GB. I'll never understand file sizes being worrying, it doesn't impact the fun aspect.

DonF

Gold Member
It is a bit worrying that it is only 16
do you own a switch? I hope not cause you would be worried 24/7. The size of the game tells absolutelly nothing, base game is on the "light" side of ps5 games.

you must look at warzone file size and sigh relief

tommib

Gold Member
This will be Elden Ring 2 in everything but name.

I hope they leave this world alone after. I’m done with the fantasy setting from From at this point. Move on, From. Do the industrial survival horror game you have in yourself.

Black And White Loop GIF by A. L. Crego

david lynch art GIF by hoppip

GIF by Beeld en Geluid

Last edited:

SSfox

Im hesitant if I should play PS4 or PS5 version but I think I'm going with PS4 version with this one

Top Bottom