• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellen Page (Inception Juno, etc) is now Elliot Page.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Does she has a son/ daughter before?

My question is...

Can she really grow a p****/ manhood?

Hormones therapy can help her to be more masculine..but is it posible to achieve that 'part' ?

I dont know if thats posible in modern technology

Sounds very complicated to me

Last edited:

Collin

Banned
I had the same question because ze referes to zimself as trans queer.

So is ze a women who became a man and likes men? or a women who liked women and became a man and now likes women?

Didn't know ze was married. So if ze is married to a womxn, and ze is now a man, ze is now straight according to trans logic.

All I know is if Elliot Page winds up with a bigger dong than me after ze's surgery I will be pissed.

well actually yes, there is a difference between gender and sexual orientation, so theoretically elliot would be a straight trans male, which is a very accepted concept by the trans community. in fact, a good majority of trans people identify as straight after the transition. they still belong to the LGBT family (hence the T) but if he’s married to a woman, then yes, he would be considered straight.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I wonder how this will affect the roles Page takes moving forward. They're likely now the most notable trans actor out there.

Is it considered regressive for Page to play a cis female now? Not like Hollywood is gonna offer up any action hero roles any time soon

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I wonder how this will affect the roles Page takes moving forward. They're likely now the most notable trans actor out there.

Is it considered regressive for Page to play a cis female now? Not like Hollywood is gonna offer up any action hero roles any time soon

Well, he can’t be cast as a man in a film, because whatever he wants to call himself, he’s not actually a man (because human biology doesn’t actually give a fuck what somebody decides to call themselves). But he doesn’t want to be cast as a woman any more, so I guess only transgender roles from now on.

There are thousands of those though, so I’m sure he’ll be okay 👍

Last edited:

Furlong

Banned
giphy.gif

Another inmate for the asylum, I hope she gets the help she needs.

cryptoadam

Banned
well actually yes, there is a difference between gender and sexual orientation, so theoretically elliot would be a straight trans male, which is a very accepted concept by the trans community. in fact, a good majority of trans people identify as straight after the transition. they still belong to the LGBT family (hence the T) but if he’s married to a woman, then yes, he would be considered straight.

But she says she is queer. So she is not saying she is straight, she is trans and queer

QUOTE:

"I love that I am trans, And I love that I am queer"

So if she is married to a women and is a man she is not queer anymore. By your above logic she is a straight trans male. If Men are attracted to women you are not queer, you are straight.

Me thinks she wants her cake and to it too.

She has to give up her gayness now and accept that she is an evil straight white mail using the patriachy to hold down blacks latinx and da gays.

teezzy

Banned
Well, he can’t be cast as a man in a film, because whatever he wants to call himself, he’s not actually a man (because human biology doesn’t actually give a fuck what somebody decides to call themselves). But he doesn’t want to be cast as a woman any more, so I guess only transgender roles from now on.

There are thousands of those though, so I’m sure he’ll be okay 👍

You jest, but the more common and accepted being transgendered becomes, the more we'll see that lifestyle represented on screen.

Page has chops. I thought Into the Forest was a lot of fun

xandaca

So he came out as gay when he was a she, except she was a secret he all along and simply hadn't noticed, so does that mean when he-then-she came out as gay, he-then-she was actually coming out as straight after being attracted to women as a secret man, and if now-he continues to be gay, does that mean he's attracted to boys now, or has he re-straightened and continues to be attracted to women, or is now exclusively attracted to women-now-men and covers all bases, except The Science Of Socially Constructed Biology On A Spectrum tells us that's just being attracted to men, which...

Long story short, guys, everything makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I think she's mentally ill and being "trans and queer" is just one symptom of a much larger issue.

The much larger issue being that she lives in a country containing a lot of homophobic religious people, and it’s easier for her to say she’s now a dude than it is for her to be proud and happy about being gay, because that’s actually likely to receive more abuse.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
The much larger issue being that she lives in a country containing a lot of homophobic religious people, and it’s easier for her to say she’s now a dude than it is for her to be proud and happy about being gay

I literally don't believe this for a second, you're saying it's easier for a celebrity to hold a press conference announcing they are trans than it is to come out as gay? What are you smoking bro send me some. You're mixing your media narratives, you have to be joking me if you think there is any serious cultural pushback against homosexuality (while simultaneously being easier to come out as trans somehow?)

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I literally don't believe this for a second, you're saying it's easier for a celebrity to hold a press conference announcing they are trans than it is to come out as gay? What are you smoking bro send me some. You're mixing your media narratives, you have to be joking me if you think there is any serious cultural pushback against homosexuality (while simultaneously being easier to come out as trans somehow?)

I definitely think homophobia in America is pushing a lot of young gay people into very poor decisions about their future, yes. When you’re facing bigotry and a lack of acceptance for who you are, it’s understandable to want to make a change... ANY change to be different. And when you have an entire community of people willing you on, it becomes a lot easier. As I’ve said before: trans movement and gay conversion therapy movement are two sides of the same coin.

Nymphae

Banned
...homophobia in America is pushing a lot of young gay people into very poor decisions about their future, yes. When you’re facing bigotry and a lack of acceptance for who you are...

You can say anything you want I guess, I haven't seen outright displays of homophobia in public spaces since I was a child in the 90's, to say nothing of the way the media handles it. This is old, tired, worn out, feel good narrative that rings completely false.

Forsythia

Had to google image her when she was younger

Man shes pretty..

jFhZsvc.jpg

Alot of average joe here would be happy to get her

What a missed opportunity...

Yeah she was real cute. I guess this is quite an old picture though. Have you seen her receding hairline lately?

In all seriousness, good for him, but this seems like attention seeking and mental illness.

RedCarp04

Banned
it’s understandable to want to make a change... ANY change to be different.
Yeah, it's called clout chasing. This age of social media has actively encouraged people to get as much as attention as one possibly can whatever it takes. Be it coming it as gay, a trans or an attack helicopter. It has nothing to do with homophobia, and everything to do with how fame and fortune can get someone to think they can do whatever they want and receive no consequences.

Last edited:
Looking forward to all of the complaints of “another straight white male?” in all of Page’s future movies.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
You can say anything you want I guess, I haven't seen outright displays of homophobia in public spaces since I was a child in the 90's, to say nothing of the way the media handles it. This is old, tired, worn out, feel good narrative that rings completely false.

Pfft. America is saturated with religious homophobia. If you can’t see it, you’re not looking for it.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Show me anything that would make your case other than your own assertion that homophobia is rampant and having an effect on the culture. Everywhere I look it's fucking gay pride day. Note I am not saying homophobes do not exist.

30 percent + of American population are evangelical Christians. Don’t know if you’ve noticed but they’re not keen on homosexuality... which is putting it rather mildly.

Nymphae

Banned
30 percent + of American population are evangelical Christians. Don’t know if you’ve noticed but they’re not keen on homosexuality... which is putting it rather mildly.

You guys are still scared of the Christian boogeyman? I said show me something that makes your case that it's harmful, you're just reading me outdated media narrative from 20 years ago. I know what Christian doctrine states, and I know there are a lot of Christians, but I'm not seeing much in the way of gays being verbally or physically assaulted, in fact I'm seeing more and more Christians every year accept gays and welcome them into the Church. Where are all your visible effects of homophobia? Even any prominent stories involving it? It's being pushed into the corner and ostracized and you are still using it to push narrative like they have any real power.

Last edited:
Happy for him. Just do what makes you happy and dont hurt others.
Now how will be his work at the Umbrella Academy, since he plays a woman there? Nothing changes I imagine?
We have seen mounting evidence from the hundreds, possibly thousands of young men and women a year detransitioning, that people are being pressured into transitioning by the current trans fashion trend sweeping through the ultra rich, far left elites in the media.

The lionisation and celebration this obvious total bollocks is receiving will be a contributing factor in young, naive and vulnerable children ruining there lives with sterilising chemical treatments and even disfiguring unnecessary surgery.

On top of which, those super rare genuine transgendered individuals out there will only suffer when the inevitable backlash against this shit comes, and if history has taught us anything, it's that rhe pendulum will swing back eventually.

Live and let live my arse basically. Behave like a retarded idiot, especially in a position of influence, and you need to have your reckless fucktardery pointed out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom