• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

Kazza

"On the 5th day of Christmas
Tim Sweeny sent to me..."

Loop Hero | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

iu

R6Rider

Gold Member
Store has been acting weird the past week or so for me. Luckily everything I claimed free worked and despite a page not refreshing after a purchase using the coupon code, it still ended up in my library.

Nickolaidas

Just managed to redeem the game but I went via the homepage on a new tab.
Doesn't work for me. It tells me to verify my payment information, but there is no option to verify anything. No link, no button, nothing.

What incompetence.

EDIT: Just worked for me. By re-opening the Epic Store app, the game was no longer listed as 'in library', and had the 'Get' button instead.

Last edited:

Vagswarm

Pathfinder's been on the undecided / borderline level for a long time now. Never pulled the trigger even at some of the great discount prices. Looks like I'll finally be able to try it at some point.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
My Epic Store library without spending one cent, don't judge me I like free shit!!
0cwYoeI.jpg

RhlIL6I.jpg
XGQbk4k.jpg
h5Yg63w.jpg
That's pretty puny, I have 264 free games on EGS. I think I've only missed Shenmue 3 & maybe another pair but I'll probably complete this when they do another repeat. Granted I've also added the f2p stuff but still, they're not many. I see you have 1 installed, you beat me there, I've installed none.

I'm accepting account sale offers folks :messenger_winking_tongue:

Last edited:

Patrick S.

Banned
That's pretty puny, I have 264 free games on EGS. I think I've only missed Shenmue 3 & maybe another pair but I'll probably complete this when they do another repeat. Granted I've also added the f2p stuff but still, they're not many. I see you have 1 installed, you beat me there, I've installed none.

I'm accepting account sale offers folks :messenger_winking_tongue:

I'll pay what you've paid plus eight Euro for handling fees.

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Imagine complaining about free stuff

I'm glad that they gave Control again, because I didnt pick it up back then

They owe me shit. Doesn't mean I can't be disappointed about seeing the same games over and over again. Happy with what I've got, though. And good for you!

Cryio

Anyone knows what comes after Control, based on the EPIC upcoming image? I'm seeing something scepter/magic stuff, but that's it

ManaByte

Gold Member
They wouldn't give away all 4 games for free. You can get 3 of them for $9 on Steam which is a pretty amazing price.

They gave away the Arkham trilogy and LEGO Batman trilogy on Batman day two years ago.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Anyone else’s 2FA email not work yesterday? Mine kept emailing me the same code over and over no matter how long I waited between login attempts, and it was always wrong. Missed out on control because of it, though I’m 99% sure I already have it.

Hugare

Not being able to see your own library from the browser is weird, man

Shows how barebones the store is right now

ACESHIGH

Banned
Worst giveaway for me. Several repeats, games I own or a game that does not work on PC like Vampyr... but if you don't have these games, the giveaway is a blast.

Top Bottom