• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake (female) crying really rustles my jimmies

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Folks, I need to get something from my chest.

This fucking fake crying from (sorry, it is what it is) females is driving me nuts. I can't be the only one, right? What's up with that shit anyway? And is it just my family or you guys have had similar life experiences?

Like, today. Couple of weeks back my grandfather died and left my grandmother alone. How much this really hit her I cannot say (it sure didn't hit me much) because he was quite an ass in general, an alcoholic and suffered from dementia the last couple of years of his life. Especially the last weeks of life were pretty rough on my grandma from what she told me and I guess it was quite a relieve for her when it was over.

Anyway... Since they live in a different country and Corona was a huge deal back then I could not go to the burial. But we talked and all, she understood and I promised to visit her in September when everything hopefully passed. Fast forward a few weeks now with Corona seemingly making a comeback however even this visit now becomes a bit unsure. So today we talk about that and during the conversation she all of a sudden goes full berserk with crying because of this. And I'm like... listen, things change quite fast and all so don't get all upset right now. A lot can happen in 4-5 weeks and if it really doesn't work out in the end I'll just come a few weeks later. No problem, I'll get the vacation.

And BOOM.... tears are gone, voice is normal. Like, from one second to the next we continue our conversation normally and finish a few minutes later. Like, what the fuck man? Am I supposed to believe those tears a few minutes before were actually honest?! The women in my family were masters of this shit (especially my mom) and I swear to god it's the main reason why I have a hard time feeling sympathy for crying women these. It's insane. It's like I'm dealing with 4 year olds, only these are grown ass people.

That's it. End of rant. Xbox showcase was a joke.

mI8iOUq.gif

nush

My mum was a bro and taught me that "some use crying as the ultimate weapon". It's usually triggered when they can't get thier own way or justice for some perceived slight.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
My mama would fake emotions as well. Made me laugh she likes trollin

Edit: She probably hurt my views on women though and made me think a good amount of them play games. I am very cautious with broads lol

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
tenor.gif

Folks, I need to get something from my chest.

This fucking fake crying from (sorry, it is what it is) females is driving me nuts. I can't be the only one, right? What's up with that shit anyway? And is it just my family or you guys have had similar life experiences?

Like, today. Couple of weeks back my grandfather died and left my grandmother alone. How much this really hit her I cannot say (it sure didn't hit me much) because he was quite an ass in general, an alcoholic and suffered from dementia the last couple of years of his life. Especially the last weeks of life were pretty rough on my grandma from what she told me and I guess it was quite a relieve for her when it was over.

Anyway... Since they live in a different country and Corona was a huge deal back then I could not go to the burial. But we talked and all, she understood and I promised to visit her in September when everything hopefully passed. Fast forward a few weeks now with Corona seemingly making a comeback however even this visit now becomes a bit unsure. So today we talk about that and during the conversation she all of a sudden goes full berserk with crying because of this. And I'm like... listen, things change quite fast and all so don't get all upset right now. A lot can happen in 4-5 weeks and if it really doesn't work out in the end I'll just come a few weeks later. No problem, I'll get the vacation.

And BOOM.... tears are gone, voice is normal. Like, from one second to the next we continue our conversation normally and finish a few minutes later. Like, what the fuck man? Am I supposed to believe those tears a few minutes before were actually honest?! The women in my family were masters of this shit (especially my mom) and I swear to god it's the main reason why I have a hard time feeling sympathy for crying women these. It's insane. It's like I'm dealing with 4 year olds, only these are grown ass people.

That's it. End of rant. Xbox showcase was a joke.

nkarafo

My ex would always fake cry when something inconvenient happened to her. And i could tell she was trying to cry because most of the time she couldn't even shed a single tear. Just the "bu-hu" sound. Like when a small kid drops on the floor and doesn't get hurt but it still tries to cry to get attention.

Boils my blood.

Grinchy

Banned
I don't quite understand the grandma story. Must be getting too late for my brain. But yeah, the kind of women who pretend to cry to get what they want are infurating.

They learned at a young age that Daddy will give them what they want the second they start the fake tears and it translates to first relationships in high school and continues on. And these types think that the manipulation makes them smart.

They are moving pawns on a chess board in their minds. But in reality, it just makes them sociopaths. Anyone can manipulate people, but morals get in the way for people who aren't assholes.

Birdo

Banned
It's just an attention thing.

Every night out ends with a woman fake crying so everyone turns around and goes "Awww, what's wrong?".

Standard manipulation tactic. They use it because it still works because society puts women on pedestals.

Redpill yourself on manipulation and how to detect it, then it will lose its value.

Top Bottom