• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Shelter |OT| Revolutionizing safety for an uncertain future

http://www.falloutshelter.com
IOS | Android
5jDjwqD.jpg
9ggn5Ce.jpg

EWs585m.jpg
KQtShnl.jpg

Falchion

Sucks it won't be on Android at the same time. Hope it's just a matter of a few hours or days and not weeks.

kris.

Banned
Vault 531 is the one true vault. We already got a pregnant lady. BOOM, FURTHERING HUMANITY'S CONTINUATION.

Dennis

Banned
No Android then?

Wheres android?

Only available on iPad?Lol really.

I need this... But I only have an Android...

Sucks it won't be on Android at the same time. Hope it's just a matter of a few hours or days and not weeks.

As long as it is coming to Android eventually I'm good.

image.php

RowdyReverb

I wonder if this will have cloud saves. I can't decide if I want to put it on my phone or iPad. They did stress playability offline, so I'm not so sure.

Matty77

Just downloaded it but won't get a chance to play until tommorow. Hoping it's good I don't mind mobile games but I don't have money to buy the decent ones.

Shady859

I wonder if this will have cloud saves. I can't decide if I want to put it on my phone or iPad. They did stress playability offline, so I'm not so sure.

No such luck I hope they add it soon. I'm level 10 on iPad and fired up iPhone and nothing. Choose wisely. :(

Oops 10 dwellers top left i thought was level 10

Top Bottom