• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Shelter |OT| Revolutionizing safety for an uncertain future

Rootbeer

Banned
I am starting to stop playing, too much of a time hog Jesus! and days ago deathclaws just came and killed everyone.

too many deathclaw attacks... should be once a day or so max... keeps happening to me. I don't have enough gear to fend them off very well even when i try my hardest to spread it out equally amongst the top levels.

I can usually kill them before they reach the third level but it takes a lot of effort and micromanagement.

I think the only way to make it easier would be to buy a bunch of lunchboxes and gear up my vault better. I don't really think it's worth doing that though.

I don't know how you can reconcile the potential for your entire vault being wiped out by deathclaws (seen it in quite a few youtube videos) with the fact that you can spend $25+ on lunchboxes quite easily. Why spend that kind of money and still have a chance of your vault getting destroyed? wouldn't that money be fully wasted if you did that? it's not like you can re-use those lunchboxes in other vaults. just down the drain.

in dwarf fortress when something like that happens you just move on because you didn't spend a chunk of real world dollars on your fort. but in fallout shelter i'd be pretty upset if that happened. the fallout shelter devs need to understand that this isn't dwarf fortress for that reason.

nerf the deathclaws please. how about they die after they kill 10% of your fort or something? they should not be able to destroy everything. it's to the point now where I don't even want to open the app because usually within 3 to 5 minutes I get a deathclaw attack.

Man, I love Fallout Shelter but the Deathclaw attacks are nuts. I don't know if it was the halloween update but they have been ramping up the number of deathclaw attacks. When they first started happening, I generally could take them out before they got to the second floor and with little life loss. Today I had three close together. I didn't have time to patch up from the last battle until the next wave came in. 90%+ of my Vault is dead and I'm out of funds. ack... The game isn't hard, I could rebuild but man..

Has anyone noticed how awesomely bleak the bar is?

8EEd7gH.jpg

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I guess interest in this game died out a long time ago. I really wanted to like it, but just had the game corrupt my save file. I had cloud saving enabled, but it hadn't saved to the cloud since the 29th, wiping out nearly half a week's worth of progress.

firelogic

Update incoming this week. They're adding a crafting system for weapons and armour. New outfits. New pets. And a barbershop!

8byte

Banned
Rise from your grave!

Hopefully this bump isn't in poor taste, I'm just looking for some help or input. I'm very much enjoying this, but it crashes CONSTANTLY. I'm on an iPhone 5 SE, so I can't imagine why it is always crashing outside of opimization?

Sorry for the bump, and thanks for the help.

Rise from your grave!

Hopefully this bump isn't in poor taste, I'm just looking for some help or input. I'm very much enjoying this, but it crashes CONSTANTLY. I'm on an iPhone 5 SE, so I can't imagine why it is always crashing outside of opimization?

Sorry for the bump, and thanks for the help.

I have an iphone 6, ipad 3 (the new ipad) and an htc one android phone and it crashes on all 3. Its unusable for a few months.

Top Bottom