• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Falls Guys + Rocket League = Vrroom on UE5 NextGen Gameplay

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Looks good visually, but incredibly boring gameplay-wise. Why is it SO SLOW? And I don't see how this has anything to do with RL, except that you drive cars I guess.

I know its shallow but this just makes me want a massive graphical upgrade to Rocket League to UE5

Yeah, this. I don't know what those guys are doing, there isn't even a PS5 patch for the game yet I'm pretty sure, it's still just like on Pro.

Last edited:

Yoboman

Gold Member
Looks good visually, but incredibly boring gameplay-wise. Why is it SO SLOW? And I don't see how this has anything to do with RL, except that you drive cars I guess.

Yeah, this. I don't know what those guys are doing, there isn't even a PS5 patch for the game yet I'm pretty sure, it's still just like on Pro.
They must be working on it but its well over due

I think the game is on an UE3 base. Its time to upgrade the game

TheStam

Lol the only thing this game has in common with Rocket League is its vehicle based too.

Still looks really good tho.

Yeah, the beauty of RL is the speed and skill ceiling. This looks like a party game. Great graphics and physics though.

Banned
I know its shallow but this just makes me want a massive graphical upgrade to Rocket League to UE5

not gonna happen, they still use UE3 btw. and they will keep it that way. free2play esports titles like that always go for mass compatibility instead of graphical fidelity.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I mean it's a nice little Unreal Engine experiment from a graphics designer.

I'd hold my horses on this actually looking like that as a real game.

Top Bottom