• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Error gameplay videos amidst controversy

solidus12

fspIMP5.jpg

skit_data

Makes a little more sense if that is what they're using it for but I can't shake the feeling they are either poor with words or intentionally kicking the hornets nest for some free exposure

This game is gonna bomb so hard.
Not like it would have sold a significant amount of copies on Xbox if it wasnt....If it's going to bomb, it wont be because Gamepass fans didnt buy it. Not even Xbox only games sell a lot of copies. So a potential loss of sales from pissing off the cult is a non issue since the game isnt going to Gamepass day one anyway.

Last edited:

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
What a cheap ass game that is. We shouldn't be surprised by their jabs at Xbox just to get attention (even though it's probably true:messenger_grinning_sweat:).

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
They already rolling it back....

Love the ssd "Could" hold the game back talk....

They've not even tried yet I don't think...

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Seems like the usual perspective issue.

As in a little indie team can feel justifiably proud of their efforts even if it falls short of what might be reasonably expected from a AAA title. But, a lot of the audience doesn't give a toss about that and treats them both with the same anger and derision for their perceived shortcomings. Something that often gets amplified when non media-trained amateurs do their own PR, and don't factor in the (frankly) unfair way these things work.

Bartski

Gold Member
We have a boss fight in QE that swaps levels instantaneously 4-5 times like the Rachet and Clank game, without the extra speed of the SSD in the PS5 this boss fight could stall or hitch while transitioning, which will hamper the experience.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT

Makes a little more sense if that is what they're using it for but I can't shake the feeling they are either poor with words or intentionally kicking the hornets nest for some free exposure

Yeah, they don’t get the benefit of the doubt

TxKkSlR.jpg

Meanwhile, Ratchet and Clank’s recommended specs for PC is an SSD. Any SSD. Even a SATA SSD.

Unreal is getting more robust you mean.
You can buy asset packs and basic set up is easy for anyone off the street.
This needs to eventually happen for animations too, because now we're going to see more and more pretty looking games with models that move like they're from the PS1/Saturn/N64 generation.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll

What is this, switch port of Callisto?

"As of last night we have made back our budget we put into the game over it’s development time on digital pre-orders alone!"

Wow, I love these people.

What is this, switch port of Callisto?

"As of last night we have made back our budget we put into the game over it’s development time on digital pre-orders alone!"

Wow, I love these people.

LOL. I don't even know why this game is getting so much attention, it's so bland and unoriginal. They're even asking full price for it when it's just a boring UE5 game made with assets from the marketplace... what in the hell!?

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
Looks like it should run on ps3 lol and they can't get it to run on xss ?!
Devs really are just users of the big engines and using consoles as budget computers... wtf. Even Remedy is guilty of this. AW2 runs on mix of low/mid settings on big consoles... and is rather unstable at that.

SkylineRKR

I've seen a lets play with everything collected has surfaced on Youtube, clocked in at about 6 hours. Pretty much everything looks terrible about it. I don't know who their target audience is. Especially right now the amount of good games you can spend your cash on is staggering. This will likely affect the scores even further.

And even if you're looking for some B-tier FPS experience, Robocop seems to have you covered. That game looks like fun to play at the very least.

StueyDuck

Banned
What’s the controversy?
They've been acting like console warriors all the way through development and now when we are seeing their game it turns out all their shitting on Xbox is unwarranted after looking at their game 🤣

Classic case of them having sleeping the bed they made.

I wouldn't call it controversy though, just the usual propoganda accounts on Twitter or X or whatever it's called now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom