• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame 3 - New Hands-On, Screens, Interview

DrDogg

4459_15.jpg

More Screens...

Interview

Hands-On Preview

Tecmo Event Recap

Tecmo was saying this is the last Fatal Frame, but didn't they already announce a next generation Fatal Frame is in the works?

Fuma

Banned
Fatal Frame 2 is the scariest game i've played. The hairs on my neck and arms would literally stand up from sheer fright. I would love to see a next gen version of this series. It could take interactive horror to a whole new level. I'm really looking forward to more of the Silent Hill series on the next gen systems as well..Cant wait!

Mau ®

Awesome stuff.

Tecmo was saying this is the last Fatal Frame, but didn't they already announce a next generation Fatal Frame is in the works?

Not announced, confirmed is the word. The thing is that FF3 wraps a whole trilogy, I suppose FF Next Gen is the beggining of another one.

I can't wait to see screens of next gen Silent Hill. OMG it looked that good on PS2 iomagine PS3!!! WTF!

Limedust

Fatal Frame 2: Director's Cut is good stuff. It hasn't been announced yet, but I hope they bring FF3 to the Xbox as well.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
A next-gen FF hasn't really been announced; it's just been said the producer wants to do something with fear next-gen. Could be a new series.

Top Bottom