• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF7 Rebirth is amongst the highest rated FF's ever, 9, 10 and 12.

cormack12

Gold Member
Seems like visuals are having less and less impact on game scores, whether up or down. :messenger_winking:
2PV8oNKTjJR1l30Zm046r5znEKQ=.gif

They will prob get patched. I'd prefer to go back to performance mode from demo 1 right now

Ribi

I hope you're ready for 50 more. 😘
Please God no. I can't wait for the people to say "oh but FF22 remake is gnna be so good next year and then FF online 19 is gnna hold my time after that while I play FF 3 the first person shooter version in the meantime."

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Please God no. I can't wait for the people to say "oh but FF22 remake is gnna be so good next year and then FF online 19 is gnna hold my time after that while I play FF 3 the first person shooter version in the meantime."
Dirge of Cerberus 2 let's go!

Tomeru

Why you got your panties in a bunch so much?

Go_Ly_Dow

Don't worry, there's still another part of 7 to release this gen. Probably an FF9 Remake soon, an FF10 Remake will also be huge.

FF17 for PS6. So that's the next 10 years covered.

You should also check out the FF Distant World symphony's which are all over the world since you seem like you're really interested in the series. Personally I would recommend Distant World's 1, 2 and 3. ☺️

Last edited:

llLeonhart

Damn... man.... This along with DD2 were my most anticipated titles of this year.. But I got laid off recently and will have to hold out while I find a new job.

Enjoy it for me bros.

Lambogenie

ResetEra is freaking out about the male gaze and misogyny
I want more of it, sod those hypocrites.

While I'm sure it's a great game, I never trust these reviews outright. XVI being a recent example of being a very mid game at best getting pretty grand early reviews. Meh.

begotten

Feels like MGSV all over again which scored eerily similar.

Ground Zeroes = Remake
TPP = Rebirth

Ground Zeroes was setting up something special, TPP has a lot of hype, TPP still reviews well despite the universal criticism of the final portion of the game and it's ending, then in hindsight the real fans of the series think "Wtf TPP was shit"

Last edited:

Crayon

This is one of those games I'm so stoked about that I can't even bring myself to play it week one. It needs to be the *perfect* time. There is a hope that weekend is clear, though. And if it is... I am going down gold farmer style.

Kumomeme

another worth comparison

pfwoXLF.png

currently at 9.0 i think?

and here Endwalker

se0vj3bony6b1.jpg

for FFVII Rebirth, we need wait a while after launch. the number could be higher or fall down abit. Endwalker got 9.5 at launch if i remember correctly.

however rating is not all everything to videogames as the metric didnt judge every aspect properly.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
The original only got 89 on meta so it doesn't mean shit
But it's VIII so it's probably belongs at the top and will do when the whole trilogy is available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom