• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

9CuklnK.png
My locals had a dedicated Skullgirls setup. Yay!

Edit: OMG Painwheel on stream.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Just remember to counterpick Sub Zero any teleporter messes with him. He's got great frontal pressure and ways to stay in but get him to whif or get behind him and he can't shake you too easily without meter getting thrown a lot.

Definitely noted for whenever the pc version gets fixed, if it ever does get fixed

I do need a secondary besides Kung Jin anyways.

Does no one use Peacock anymore? I remember people used to stomp with Peacock/Double, but I haven't seen her once so far. I know I dropped her after her item drop got a huge nerf.

Someone was playing Peacock/Cerebella earlier, idk where they are now
Does her qcb.HP still not track full-screen? :p

I think that's when I started playing a lot less. I really didn't appreciate MikeZ completely destroying my team. I felt like I got to play MvC2 again with Sentinel/CapCom/Blackheart. :-(

Shouta

Dogura lost in a bad way too actually. He missed his combo and then got Ultra 1'd by T.Hawk and then didn't get the dash cancel on his FA only to get HP SPD to lose it. It hit him really hard. =x

Accoun

Seattletekken, but he just went on a break. He'll be back for the Tekken top 8, but that should be after the pools. I think on teamkhaos? Or whatever the main channel is.

AAK

Aris and Rip will return for Top 8. That will happen on the TeamKhaos channel. I assume that's gonna be 9 PM EST?

Top Bottom