• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

They had to run to the nearest macy's to get a bunch of pillows and blankets for all that elphelt play

FuTVCykc_normal.jpeg

Why don't you like strawberries?

Shouta

Stream monstering with Kalamari from the venue since there's TONS of people here and hard to get around.

Fchamp thing happened but was cleared upright there thanks to MamaDao. I was actually sitting there too but came midway through so I didn't KOG actually put it down but considering the 10 other MMs he did yesterday where he put money on the table himself, it was his. Fchamp's phone holder also carries his money too which was sitting on the table next to the 20.

El Sloth

Banned
Shame no one made a NWM thread. You guys could have really played up the fact that "NeoGAF" sponsored some players lol

Might have gotten some new people to look in based on just that alone

vulva

If Shouta/anyone wants to help me with my EVO plane ticket I'll rep Neogaf in my tag. Just sayin...

edit: omg native

Top Bottom