• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

Sheroking

Man, these team Khaos streamers are real shameful. Implementing sub chat randomly during commercials, then when no one posts they beg for subscribers, and then goes on threaten sub only chat when marvel streams later. Come on dudes, scheduling issues, streaming issues, cutting out games from the stream because they themselves messed up the schedule, and still begging for subs, smh.

I followed them the last time they streamed a tournament, and I notice them playing Super Mario RPG for like 4 viewers.

I actually kind of felt bad for them to the point where I opened up a window and muted it. Now I kinda just want them to go away.

Sheroking

Does this loss mean PR Rog is coming back out of retirement? Or is he retiring again? I've lost track

He's "sick of losing" so ending his non-existent retirement.

Somebody asked Justin on stream about him retiring and Justin just said "he ain't retiring, don't listen to that bullshit".

KuGsj.gif

Is that a classic?

fader

man... SF4 has some weird ass hurtboxes/hitboxes... I can do a double ibuki loop on Dudley because his hands are sticking out...

Top Bottom