• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 19-25 | As Seen On WSHH

Azure J

XF3 Chun is still the most fun (re: stupid) looking XF3 character in the game and has been since Vanilla. :lol

That said, holy hell that entire set. :lol

I have not enjoyed Marvel this much since Evo Top 8 last year.

These are some good matches, and the commentary helps. Yipes + Steve combo is always a treat

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Didn't get to comment about Flux losing to Cosmos after he started the talk that he could take him, but that's always a great thing to watch.

And everyone can take Coach Steve off of their list to win Curleh because he got eliminated. He wasn't in the picture for me to win at all from the start sadly enough.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Flux is also out, so you can also scratch him off the list along with Steve.

The results are looking the way I expected, my only prediction was RayRay taking it all, Cosmos, Moonz & Punisher looking real strong too.

Edit: How could I forget Randomfiend - doing far better than Steve with the same team.

Azure J

Viscant is dead to me. Plays Elphelt in Xrd (the most anime of the anime characters in the granddaddy anime fighter series) but says Smash is wrong. :(

xezuru

Anyone here play Melee netplay? Project M melts my computer and I'm so fuckin' ass at Melee I may as well brush up on the legit basics.

Top Bottom