• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 10-16 | We got new fighting games! And a new Smash Bros!

Dahbomb

Fuck this week.

It's all about next week. My birthday, Yeezus cometh, Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Monsters University. Whatchu know about that.
Next week is going to be spent reveling in the aftermath of this week. No one will care about any of that stuff.

Not an answer. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF IT HAPPENS, DAHBOMB?
Will not purchase DMC5 or MVC4. DMC5 is a much bigger sacrifice for me personally. But at one point you have to realize that you have to make a stand, this is only going to be the beginning if people don't put an end to it. It will require sacrifice and I will do it for the greater good.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I still want that XONE controller to play on my PC. The dpad has to be better. It's impossible to be worse.
Rumble triggers sound like a feature I never knew I wanted.

I want the PS4 to support the XB1 controller as a limited input device (no touch). /morelikelythanUMvC3patch

DR3 apparently is. ME2 doesn't seem like it.
The way it's worded doesn't rule out DR3 being multiplatform, but it might be because it was rumoured that way before.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Rumble triggers sound like a feature I never knew I wanted.

I want the PS4 to support the XB1 controller as a limited input device (no touch). /morelikelythanUMvC3patch

The way it's worded doesn't rule out DR3 being multiplatform, but it might be because it was rumoured that way before.

Nah, CBoaT recently mentioned DR3 again. What he said in the current thread + this.

Tizoc

alright guys

Marvel 4. XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE.

what do you do

I wouldn't care TBH, MAHVEL 3 is my fav. Marvel game, I just can't stand 1 or 2 anymore sadly =/

This is Phantom Breaker

Thanks! Fixed the post.

I still want that XONE controller to play on my PC. The dpad has to be better. It's impossible to be worse.

Speaking of which, I do like the design and look of the XBone controller, and would like for it to be PC compatible as well~

Kellen

Jay Snyder ‏@JayViscant 4m
I don't know which @fchampryan saying trolled me the most. That this guy looks like me or the meth thing. I AM BEAUTIFUL AND DRUG FREE!!!

Azure J

alright guys

Marvel 4. XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE.

what do you do

Begin preparing my "When's Skullgirls (Annie and Eliza Edition)?", "When's Smash Bros.?" and "When's Marvel 5?" signages.

Edit: What's everyone watching that they're mentioning KBR?

How did Champ do in Injustice?

Also, I will skip Marvel 4 if Xbone exclusive. I wouldn't even have a 360 if my wife didn't want to play Dance Central. It's probably the best exclusive the system has (no joke).

How did Champ do in Injustice?

Also, I will skip Marvel 4 if Xbone exclusive. I wouldn't even have a 360 if my wife didn't want to play Dance Central. It's probably the best exclusive the system has (no joke).

That and Crash Course are the most fun exclusives I have played.

Dahbomb

On the note of even worse DRM news incoming:

1OEfafE.png

Top Bottom