• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 15-21 | 16 is barely okay

image.php

Negaduck

I think they will probably reveal Cammy and birdie during Sony's presser tonight if SFV stuff is there tomorrow. Hopefully they are playable too so we can actually see something.

Clawww

capcom must be confident to stream over 12 hours of gameplay footage from all skill levels over the course of 3 days

we'll have footage for days, should be pretty crazy. maybe beta sooner than later?

mbpm1

capcom must be confident to stream over 12 hours of gameplay footage from all skill levels over the course of 3 days

we'll have footage for days, should be pretty crazy. maybe beta sooner than later?

what if this is the only beta we get

Will there be anything for Street Fighter 5 today? I know the tournaments and stuff will take place tomorrow, but I want to make sure I don't miss anything tonight.

Skilletor

From everything we've seen and heard, I think they have every reason to be.

Hope we get a beta date announced at e3.

kirblar

BTW- has to be said at this point- Combofiend is doing a phenomenal job in his role, given how USF4 and SF5 are turning out gameplay-wise.

It's obviously not all him, but we've seen them do some really dumb gameplay things in the past that haven't seemed to be there in these last two updates.

I have a feeling I'm gonna miss SFV reveals tonight.

Starts at 6 and I don't get off work until 7 AND we have an asshole of a patient at 6 so I'm probably gonna stay a bit late, too.

smurfx

get some go again
God. Imagine of we got TLG and FFVII for PS4, and MvC4 for XB1.
i'll be honest i'm kinda glad mvc4 wasn't announced for xb1. if it's ever announced please make it multiplatform or exclusive to ps4. i thought sony's press conference was tomorrow! happy i'll have something to watch later. hoping for at least 1 bomb to drop. maybe we will get footage of the new kof.

Top Bottom