• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 15-21 | 16 is barely okay

LordJim

I am with you although even if FF7 isn't the best FF game, playing FF7 in FFXV's engine would be quite nice.

Too bad they will probably try to mix all the shitty things they have done in the FF7 universe like Dirge of Cerberus and whatnot.
I wonder if all the silly little things you could do with chocobos, Golden Saucer etc will be in as well.

Shouta

This thread title and the other one in the last thread suck. Taking new suggestions. Maybe something about Ryu in Smash having hard inputs.

Kumubou

If even half the rumors going around are true... Well, it's been nice knowing you guys. Hopefully I can meet some of you at Evo, at least.

Ehrgeiz 2 next, rite?
I would play it! Me and about 3 other people, but still.

this will surely get drowned in E3 riffraff but I'll be hosting a VF room on PSN tomorrow from around 4PM EST to 9PM EST. last time was a lot of fun.
That's a bit early for me, but I should be able to jump in at some point. Hopefully your Internet connection will stop acting up.

Shouta

Please don't tell me it's a streaming solution

It's probably a download of the game digitall. They'll probably put all their approved titles up as a download to accommodate this.

I'd laugh if USF4 on Xbox One got some added input lag because of this

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's probably a download of the game digitall. They'll probably put all their approved titles up as a download to accommodate this.

I'd laugh if USF4 on Xbox One got some added input lag because of this
They just said this is how it works, it's a digital download.

Probably an emulating solution though, which is not ideal.

Exr

this will surely get drowned in E3 riffraff but I'll be hosting a VF room on PSN tomorrow from around 4PM EST to 9PM EST. last time was a lot of fun.
Damn Ill be in class but itd be cool if you kept posting here before you create, I'll join you guys sometime.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
bombs are being dropped, MvC4 might just happen!

Also Shouta you might want to change the thread title after tonight's Sony conference

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did UMvC3 get a digital release on 360? And if so, can you still redownload it?

Can't remember, but I think it's very much possible that if a digital version exists they might be able to authorize existing owners to download a compatibility pack.

El Sabroso

Did UMvC3 get a digital release on 360? And if so, can you still redownload it?

Can't remember, but I think it's very much possible that if a digital version exists they might be able to authorize existing owners to download a compatibility pack.

yes I have digital, was on a sale days before its shutdown from the marketplace, can redownload from account history on Xbox 360

FSLink

Banned
Somehow I doubt UMvC3 will be in the backwards compatible group if it's not everything, sadly, plus the whole licensing thing.

It's really the only game I still play on my 360 lol

alstein

DOA5 is the daily today on Steam at 60% off.

Non-FG recommendation: Tales of Maj'Eyal at 80% off (so like $2 for all of it)

Top Bottom