• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth New Trailer Revealed, Coming in Early 2024 on 2 Discs | Summer Game Fest 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
FyINZwpaUAEh6M0

Get a first glimpse at the captivating story, thrilling gameplay and expansive world of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, the highly anticipated new story in the critically acclaimed FFVII remake projec

FyINFXNaUAA9YkY
FyINTGiaAAAaEOa

FyIMzIgaUAIh5sN
FyIMsbgaUAIetqG
FyIMxx_aMAAfj5J
FyIM6spaMAEZ-eO

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting the trailer this soon. Looks hot. Also likely Q1 2024 going by it's trailer being shown so far.

Now, why is it two discs? Maybe it's Parts 2 & 3 combined, or the 2nd disc is bonus content?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I don't understand, is it the next part of the previous episodic remake? What bits does it include vs the original full game? Does it include the previous remake bits (and if so remastered/upgraded to standard)? Or is it a new full remake?

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
2 discs? Damn, Rebirth must be a lot bigger than Remake. Would be hilarious if there’s a day one patch on top of that.

Glad we get to traverse between towns & cities in the wilderness.
The ending of Remake had me worried the journey would be through cutscenes.

X-Wing

How
Many gb is this gonna take. It says on two disk. That hadn’t happen in a long time. Over 200gb or more?

Well, it also won't have a day one patch. It was the same for the remake. You will be good to go without having to download anything making your physical copy timeless.

feynoob

This is PS exclusive. Dont expect other consoles, unless they went with full release on all consoles and PC day1.

Top Bottom