• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker |OT|

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
3 day ban lifted with no response from SE over why I was even banned...

On the plus side I just dropped behow the 1k Global achievement rank, and went from #21 to #17 for my server:

hhD1imJ.png

Holy crap we got a hardcore mofo posting on here. I follow Cider Spider’s cheevo hunting vids, its great. Truly insane grind.

Valonquar

Love Cider Spider's stuff. He's pretty stubborn about not using macros for the crafting stuff which is sorta driving me insane. He has made me want to go back into Bozja to clear those duels though for sure!

I've been hearing that people have been having trouble with MogStation for the past few months because SE changed payment providers, but I didn't experience any problems until today when I tried to top-up my Crysta so I can resub. Got a bunch of unhelpful error messages and codes, and SE's support site looks like it was made in 1999 so writing up a support ticket was significantly more complex than it should have been.
Eventually my payment went through (presumably due to one of the dozen things I tried) but what a pain in the ass...

Anyway, time to work on my Viper glam.

Edit: Seems to be a common issue right now.

If you haven't resubbed or added Crysta recently, you might want to double check if it works before you're locked out of Dawntrail early access because of this bs

Last edited:
Top Bottom