• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I've nearly run out of podcasts. Recommend me one, preferably with a big archive

Listened to/listening to:

Ricky Gervais radio shows
Ricky Gervais podcasts
Russell Brand radio shows
GiantBombcast
Idle Thumbs
Videogamer
Football Weekly
Football Ramble
Hardcore History

Decided I can't be bothered with Bill Burr's Monday Morning podcast. Every episode is the same. Might start on 1up Yours again, this time from beginning to end
Comedy Bang Bang
How Did This Get Made?
Second Captains

Found post Lees videogamer right fucking good. But Daft Souls is smashing.

Don't think i've ever agreed with Miller but Burns has really come out of his shell in the past year/so.

I started listening because of Matt Lees, but Steve is my fave from the regulars. Matt and Simon seemed pretty apologetic and naive for what MS originally planned the Xbox One to be.

Fintan

I've nearly run out of podcasts. Recommend me one, preferably with a big archive

Listened to/listening to:

Ricky Gervais radio shows
Ricky Gervais podcasts
Russell Brand radio shows
GiantBombcast
Idle Thumbs
Videogamer
Football Weekly
Football Ramble
Hardcore History

Decided I can't be bothered with Bill Burr's Monday Morning podcast. Every episode is the same. Might start on 1up Yours again, this time from beginning to end
Second Captains Football Podcast.
Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast.
The Bugle.
This American Life.
Serial.
Filmspotting.
Kermode and Mayo.
We Hate Movies.
Planet Money.
The Worst Idea of All Time Podcast.
SuperEgo.
History of Philosophy Podcast.
History of Rome.
The Flophouse.
A lot of the Earwolf Network podcasts (Comedy Bang Bang, Hollywood Handbook, U Talkin' U2 To Me, Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project)
Thrilling Adventure Hour.
Pod F. Tompkast.
Dead Author's Podcast.

Rikkun

I expected better title from Rikkun

I didn't want to force a Roma pun on you on the CL week, please understand
Ricky made the OT

we made it

giphy.gif

He didn't even pull a premface and force a Serieface title down your collective throats

giphy.gif

we are so nice ;_;
We're back on top Yurt, the premfacery is having a hard time
Zh1RrNj.png

We really are nice too. All hail calcio!
Oh my god, first page of new thread! Hi mum!

Welcome
Who do you support

jts

...hate me...
Back from 50 shades.

Elchele let's play or what? I'm thirsty for some S&M via FIFA.

Scratch that, can't have the TV until 50 minutes from now.

Elchele

Can we have a discussion about UCL Fantasy team now? I need to update my team and I need some suggestions.

Is Matuidi expected to play?
Should I put Brahimi or change him for another Porto player?
What cheap player from Arsenal is expected to score/assist

Is Carvajal going to start?

Langerak will play or not? Weidenfeller is shit

is Koke out?

help

Rikkun

Back from 50 shades.

U never call me for Fifa u guys :(

Did you like the movie? I thought it was really boring actually, both movie and BDSM.
And that room full of cheering women.. what a hard time I had ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kassu

Banned
use your bomb-arrows and grenades on him, he'll go down quickly. First start going from one room to the other to get a few free shots from inside. Circle around the cars and pillars if you run outta rooms! You know he's close to death when you see him glowing purple

Shooting the eye blinds him for a bit but you don't even need to do that if you have enough bomb-arrows
Tried few times, I always get him to the point where he starts glowing and then I just get eaten :( And I only have 3 bomb arrows and 1 grenade available, that's barely enough to get him glowing. Seems doable though, not as hard as spiderlady

Btw are you getting Bloodborne?

moojito

Fired up the PC today, still getting that strange proxy error that doesn't let me have internet access :(

You've no doubt checked already, but do you have a dodgy proxy set? start->run->inetcpl.cpl, connections tab, lan settings button. Generally speaking you shouldn't have anything in there ticked if you're using a normal home net connection.

jts

...hate me...
U never call me for Fifa u guys :(

Did you like the movie? I thought it was really boring actually, both movie and BDSM.
And that room full of cheering women.. what a hard time I had ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didn't know you were up for it m8. We can play sometime for sure.

I found the movie to be fucking stupid.

8SgfCUzl.png

You've no doubt checked already, but do you have a dodgy proxy set? start->run->inetcpl.cpl, connections tab, lan settings button. Generally speaking you shouldn't have anything in there ticked if you're using a normal home net connection.

Already checked, nothing there. It's bizarre, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Elchele

Back from 50 shades.

Scratch that, can't have the TV until 50 minutes from now.

:lol

Yeah, 50 minutes works for me I think. But I'll only be able to play one match. I can play unlimited matches later tho (like in 4-5 hours)
I have free ps+ for 48hours apparently.

Was that the one where he told Durham to come down to Anfield and say it to his face? :lol

Yeah

Crazy how much he's overshadowed by Gerrard. Any other era post 1985 or so and he'd have been the icon, just coincidence that his career has almost entirely overlapped with Gerrard's almost

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tried few times, I always get him to the point where he starts glowing and then I just get eaten :( And I only have 3 bomb arrows and 1 grenade available, that's barely enough to get him glowing. Seems doable though, not as hard as spiderlady

Btw are you getting Bloodborne?
OF COURSE :D I CANT WAAAAIT

he's incredibly easy to kite and avoid, just make sure you always run as far away as possible before shooting him because his leap is Mertesaker-esque

You can find some sniper, shootgun bullets and two grenades around so it should be enough with what you have

Probity

Yesterday it was region-locked PES and today it is Fifa, and here I am watching again. Probably safer since I'd get la decimated, but eh.

Yen

Shoutout to my housemate who had his Valentine's day dinner and who-knows-what-else in my bedroom, while I was away.

Messi

I come to talk about barca. What a team.

Just magical. Such a pleasure to watch this team work so well. Suarez what a man. Last night I was taking the piss asking a m8 why Suarez has the acrobat trait on fifa. He sure showed me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shoutout to my housemate who had his Valentine's day dinner and who-knows-what-else in my bedroom, while I was away.
dinner in your bedroom, classic. You can bet your ass he ate something else too under your sheets

Lust knows no shame

jts

...hate me...
Just magical. Such a pleasure to watch this team work so well. Suarez what a man. Last night I was taking the piss asking a m8 why Suarez has the acrobat trait on fifa. He sure showed me.
Barça are much better now that Messi calls the shots instead of Enrique.

Got them as prime contenders to win the UCL now? This season there has been 5-6 teams at a very good level at some point but they all have shown major weaknesses at other points as well, so who know what can happen.

Yen

:lol

who in the fuck you live with yenrot
Most people who don't know him, upon meeting him, decide he's an asshole. I couldn't possibly comment.
This is the same guy who refused to pay his share of the bills so when we locked him out of the WiFi, he stole the box, holding it ransom for a week.
He got into a drunken fistfight with another housemate in October and installed a lock on his bedroom door (telling people it was for protection). We don't have locks on our bedrooms.
Also, he punched me last St Patrick's day and drew blood. I don't know why I live with him

3Sixty

When me and the squad were young bucks, my mate smashed in some bird while she was on her period in our friends bed.

It was a horrible scene

my prediction of Mainz getting relegated could end up happening

I don't know. Stuttgart and Hertha are quite a bit worse. And Paderborn lacks the quality, they'll fight for relegation until the end as well.

Watch Stuttgart win against us on Friday now :lol

Most people who don't know him, upon meeting him, decide he's an asshole. I couldn't possibly comment.
This is the same guy who refused to pay his share of the bills so when we locked him out of the WiFi, he stole the box, holding it ransom for a week.
He got into a drunken fistfight with another housemate in October and installed a lock on his bedroom door (telling people it was for protection). We don't have locks on our bedrooms.
Also, he punched me last St Patrick's day and drew blood. I don't know why I live with him
Sounds like a proper cunt, and not in joke football terms, but a genuine piece of shit.

L1NETT

Will this be the thread where l1n3tt stops being salty over the BBC

salty

what a terrible phrase

your true brethren had genuine grievances about not being on tele as us football #hipsters actually need the financial rewards tv appearances grant.

but after woy pulls bradford vs man united out the hat tomorrow and Van Gaal's stupid massive face waddles towards VP i'll be much happier.

reading away. BOOK IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom